• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Most of the voyeur sites have been brutal of late and not much posting of pics so i thought some cock and ass will provide some stimulation for at least some female viewers. Don't have a fucking clue who this shower guy is or his buddy but a naked body is all that matters. Right??? - lol.  It might look like the guy is pissing but it is the shower water running down his body and off his cock (same visual as if pissing though - haha). When his buddy turned on the sink tap it changed the shower water temperature so he backed away and waited but didn't look too happy.

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, well, well what I surprise to finally figure out what the Tver apartment is all about. I had my suspicions that it was different and maybe others already know it but I saw for it for myself. This apartment is gay/bisexual as all my following posted pics will show. I will apologize in advance for the many pics being posted but I am doing so because we all need proof or evidence to back up what we say. Many guys in the apartment with only one tiny girl. I was actually shocked to see the dynamics unfold in front of me but I was glued to the screen to watch how it would progress but calm enough to get screen grabs. Initially, I just thought I would see naked guys doing some apartment cleaning. But then this happened ...

Create an account to see this content!