• 1 month later...

Wait a minute.....Zoe has returned ! And no-one informed me ! Damn it dougiestyle4u & Cyberleader I blame you both, this really is not acceptable behaviour ! :D

Has Zoe been reunited with Iris yet?

This gives me an excuse to venture back towards V V every now & then, where am I going to get the time? :blink:

6 hours ago, Plank said:

Wait a minute.....Zoe has returned ! And no-one informed me ! Damn it dougiestyle4u & Cyberleader I blame you both, this really is not acceptable behaviour ! :D

Has Zoe been reunited with Iris yet?

This gives me an excuse to venture back towards V V every now & then, where am I going to get the time? :blink:

Zoe has been back for a few weeks, I believe, and she first reappeared in the Volga apartment. Nothing much to see then but now that she is at the Tver apartment we get to see more of her. As far as Zoe reuniting with Iris - don't know. Lately, the apartments don't seem to intermingle much especially the Greenwood apartment (tend to keep to themselves). Actually voyeur-villa has been kinda tame of late. I make a tour of all these sites whenever I can in case I might catch something nice. Don't have any favorites now except who's teases me the most as I do the cross country tour - lol.

On 26/11/2017 at 2:31 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

This girl shows how housecleaning or housework should be done. The view is spectacular and quite the major tease, in my opinion.

Create an account to see this content!

this is how it should be done,another fine example by dougie