GreenWood

• 4 weeks later...

What we have here is a nice landing strip leading directly to the love tunnel. Bit of horseplay - try dragging your man by his foot to the bedroom for a quick fuck or how about a plastic fork and knife fight or give the Rolling Stones a call on your phone.

Create an account to see this content!

On 02/11/2017 at 10:21 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

What we have here is a nice landing strip leading directly to the love tunnel. Bit of horseplay - try dragging your man by his foot to the bedroom for a quick fuck or how about a plastic fork and knife fight or give the Rolling Stones a call on your phone.

i could very land on that strip myself,looks well inviting,great shot dougie

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/11/2017 at 3:33 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

This is exactly how girls should watch television - before she knows it, she will get her pussy eaten, fingered and fucked (unless she has a headache - damn it).

everything should be don this way

10 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Yet another pet drama unfolds. WTF - fill in the blanks

WAIT FOR IT

WAIT FOR IT

WAIT FOR IT

Talk about waking up to some strange pussy beside you in bed but here the opposite happens - the pussy wakes up in a closed shower stall saying "WTF - how did I end up in here?".

or

The cat saying "sorry boss lady, I have been a BAD puddy cat for licking your pussy while you were sleeping but I am a cat and that is what us pussies do - I promise not do it again so can you let me outta here now please cause I am feeling mighty claustrophobic"

or 

the cat and her just don't get along and the cat was put in the shower stall for punishment and time out for bad behavior (???) - tune in later for the battle of the pussies - lol.