WHAT PISSES YOU OFF MORE _ THE BEHAVIOR OF THE BARCA 1 & 2 GIRLS OR THE BEHAVIOR IN THE CHATBOX?

dougiestyle4u

For you who don't like the bitching on the chatbox, the chat is pretty dead much of the time, please join in then, and fill the chatbox with what you think should be on there, with the subject you want, I'm sure we can coexcist.

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

For you who don't like the bitching on the chatbox, the chat is pretty dead much of the time, please join in then, and fill the chatbox with what you think should be on there, with the subject you want, I'm sure we can coexcist.

The chatbox can coexist with everyone who have different tastes for girls or apartments but when you get drowned out by the constant talk of the Barca apartments or the KK apartment then you just back away. Too much nit-picking about the girls that RLC selects. Same type of girls for a year now. RLC does what RLC does - you can only complain about the camera issues (says RLC). Chatters should move on to other apartments or topics. The personal shit about the girls is downright pathetic and tough to listen to. And another thing, why should everyone wait until the chatters quit talking about the Barca apartments and for them to log off before we can then participate in the chatbox (should we schedule our chat time around all the Barca chatters - I think not!!!). The constant chat and bitching about the Barca girls and apartments and KK apartment is like beating a dead horse - give it up or at least take a break. Gives others the chance to get back into the RLCF game because RLCF is a great site and easier to navigate than the CC site, in my opinion.

21 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

And another thing, why should everyone wait until the chatters quit talking about the Barca apartments and for them to log off before we can then participate in the chatbox (should we schedule our chat time around all the Barca chatters - I think not!!!).

It was not ment like that, I ment more like: You should join in, to keep it from being dead much of the time!

I know I bitch very much, I'm sorry if that scare someome from posting, it is not my intention, just try to ignore me, or join in to help me discuss other apartments, because I agree, there is too much barca. For example, I love Nina&Kira, but not often they are discussed.

Tell me if I get too bad, I might dissagree on things, but I feel very very sorry if people will not post because of me.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

It was not ment like that, I ment more like: You should join in, to keep it from being dead much of the time!

I know I bitch very much, I'm sorry if that scare someome from posting, it is not my intention, just try to ignore me, or join in to help me discuss other apartments, because I agree, there is too much barca. For example, I love Nina&Kira, but not often they are discussed.

Tell me if I get too bad, I might dissagree on things, but I feel very very sorry if people will not post because of me.

Thanks for understanding the issues related to the chatbox. I will say this - it is not directed to you or any specific individual. It is more about the group frenzy type thing - once the Barca talk happens then it just gets carried away and controls the discussions. I will make another attempt to chat (and I have done so about a month ago and it was pretty good). RLCF is about all the voyeur sites and any topics other than religion or politics. By the way, I do complain about apartments but do keep it to a minimum and move on to other apartments or what other chatters want to talk about. We just ask for the chat topics to be more wide open and FUN. We are all here for the same reasons (related to being voyeurs - saying this with a perverted smile - hehe).

50 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Perhaps some of us should quit posting comments and pics in the forum altogether so that all RLCF will have left is the chatbox. Really??

Just to make the board lol.. Trying to make it fun and interesting.. Better than reading the same crap over and over

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Perhaps some of us should quit posting comments and pics in the forum altogether so that all RLCF will have left is the chatbox. Really??

That last one was for grumpy RUBBERMAN... Moaning ;D lol

Edited by StnCld316