real or scripted

nicechumley455

I did give them there credit for finally doing something more then just siting in the bathtub "faking a masturbation set" but over all I think the threesome was real "but I think RLC may have told them to do it" and for me there was really nothing sexy about any of it, sexually it really didn't do nothing for me.  B1 girls could have a threesome every night or day but they have become boring to watch. To much drama in the past with all three and there is nothing sexy about that.8) 

11 hours ago, nicechumley455 said:

hi all nicechumley here this time to me it was all real

It's real but it was all planned out.  RLC likely promised them a big Pay Day if they did something spectacular.

RLC's Membership numbers are struggling and their grasping at straws to find more gullible people to pull out that plastic Credit Card and subscribe.  The new kid on the Block VHTV has bitten into their once solely owned Voyeur Pie.

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's real but it was all planned out.  RLC likely promised them a big Pay Day if they did something spectacular.

RLC's Membership numbers are struggling and their grasping at straws to find more gullible people to pull out that plastic Credit Card and subscribe.  The new kid on the Block VHTV has bitten into their once solely owned Voyeur Pie.

There does indeed seem to be quite a few "Please watch us" things happening in some apartments recently which would back that up.

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:34 PM, Lisa said:

Just enjoy it. Most of you complain nothing happens then when it does is it real or fake. :rolleyes:

Have to agree with Lisa. Whether any of Leora's bating; Masha/Sasha sex; the only good Lola fest with Belle, Stella last fall is strictly for us, does it actually take away from what they did? A female 3-some was really fun to watch, real or not. But Renata sure seemed to be enjoying herself.