Friend or Foe

Seems after Leona's leaving today, witch I am sure Renata was as happy as a million dollar lottery winner "now she can run the house" and truly do things her way.  As the evening came close Renata went out earlier and bought some food and alcohol and got the girls together "Nita and Victora" for some body painting and oil rubbing games, Victoria was really into it, but it seems that the alcohol wasn't really working on Nita like I...lol or Renata thought it would...either way things was starting to get very sexy with these three laides with the massages a little dancing that they really couldn't get Nita to do, seems the more Nita drank the funner things was to her, until Renata and Victora went into the bathroom and got on there cell phone leaving Nita in the living room,  after about 5 minutes Renata and Victora kills the little party by getting dressed in what I would call "skank or on the corner" out fits, and Victora seems so happy....even Nita helps them get dressed, once dressed Victoria and Renata leaves out the door leaving Nita all alone with know one to play with.  Nita takes a short shower and lays down on the bed, after about 5 minutes Renata and Victoria returns with a guy "maybe Victoria's boyfriend" or someone she may be liking or a paying customer..lol  Anyway after hearing the noise Nita gets up and closes her door and gets back in the bed and I am sure listening or viewing it on her phone,  Nita didn't want to be part of Renata's costumer games, and I am sure that Leona may have schooled her about what might happen once she left.  Renata and Victoria quickly start moving in on this guy like two dogs in heat "to easy, he must have been on a dog lease out side of the apartment and waiting" Victoria goes down on the guy with know shame and Renata takes the unlicked parts "seems the guy wants Renata but she keeps pushing him back and he does wind up screwing Victoria "who I think knows this guy anyway"  This guy keeps eyeballing Renata and Renata who is also now hot in the ass and mouth and pussy by now, I am sure Renats wanted to screw  this guy also, she let Victora have her way with him...I guess Victoria finally got her "nut...orgasm" and got up and went in to the bathroom....she wasn't gone 2 min and came back into the living room to fine Renata had this guys dick inside of her...I am sure he must have gotten at least 5 good strokes in...lol   after seeing this Victoria seem upset and went into her room, Renata jumps up with a dump sneaky look on her face and the guy goes after Victoria.....what ever he and Renata said to her they made up "Brainwashed her or made her look like a bigger fool"  I wonder if Renata is really her friend after doing what she did, if I was Victoria I wouldn't have any trust in her anymore.  Mean while Nita is in her room I am sure making her on little fire with her two sticks "leg's" under covers "very sexy" to watch, after awhile Nita turns off her night light and raps herself up with the covers and conceal her self not to be seen trying not to give her self away masturbating "but little does she knows" the night light catches all of her movements and some,  maybe she should stack rocks on top of her they won't move as much..lol   I think that Renata may be the new Lola and recruiter for B2 and she need to learn "Don't get high on your own supply."  I also think that Victoria may have been used alone with her new or old mate.  All three and the guy "dog on the leash out side of the apartment" did put some eyeballs on B2 thanks to sneaky>:D Madam Renata!!!8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Seems after Leona's leaving today, witch I am sure Renata was as happy as a million dollar lottery winner "now she can run the house" and truly do things her way.  As the evening came close Renata went out earlier and bought some food and alcohol and got the girls together "Nita and Victora" for some body painting and oil rubbing games, Victoria was really into it, but it seems that the alcohol wasn't really working on Nita like I...lol or Renata thought it would...either way things was starting to get very sexy with these three laides with the massages a little dancing that they really couldn't get Nita to do, seems the more Nita drank the funner things was to her, until Renata and Victora went into the bathroom and got on there cell phone leaving Nita in the living room,  after about 5 minutes Renata and Victora kills the little party by getting dressed in what I would call "skank or on the corner" out fits, and Victora seems so happy....even Nita helps them get dressed, once dressed Victoria and Renata leaves out the door leaving Nita all alone with know one to play with.  Nita takes a short shower and lays down on the bed, after about 5 minutes Renata and Victoria returns with a guy "maybe Victoria's boyfriend" or someone she may be liking or a paying customer..lol  Anyway after hearing the noise Nita gets up and closes her door and gets back in the bed and I am sure listening or viewing it on her phone,  Nita didn't want to be part of Renata's costumer games, and I am sure that Leona may have schooled her about what might happen once she left.  Renata and Victoria quickly start moving in on this guy like two dogs in heat "to easy, he must have been on a dog lease out side of the apartment and waiting" Victoria goes down on the guy with know shame and Renata takes the unlicked parts "seems the guy wants Renata but she keeps pushing him back and he does wind up screwing Victoria "who I think knows this guy anyway"  This guy keeps eyeballing Renata and Renata who is also now hot in the ass and mouth and pussy by now, I am sure Renats wanted to screw  this guy also, she let Victora have her way with him...I guess Victoria finally got her "nut...orgasm" and got up and went in to the bathroom....she wasn't gone 2 min and came back into the living room to fine Renata had this guys dick inside of her...I am sure he must have gotten at least 5 good strokes in...lol   after seeing this Victoria seem upset and went into her room, Renata jumps up with a dump sneaky look on her face and the guy goes after Victoria.....what ever he and Renata said to her they made up "Brainwashed her or made her look like a bigger fool"  I wonder if Renata is really her friend after doing what she did, if I was Victoria I wouldn't have any trust in her anymore.  Mean while Nita is in her room I am sure making her on little fire with her two sticks "leg's" under covers "very sexy" to watch, after awhile Nita turns off her night light and raps herself up with the covers and conceal her self not to be seen trying not to give her self away masturbating "but little does she knows" the night light catches all of her movements and some,  maybe she should stack rocks on top of her they won't move as much..lol   I think that Renata may be the new Lola and recruiter for B2 and she need to learn "Don't get high on your own supply."  I also think that Victoria may have been used alone with her new or old mate.  All three and the guy "dog on the leash out side of the apartment" did put some eyeballs on B2 thanks to sneaky>:D Madam Renata!!!8)

Imagine putting that on a Twitter Feed. You'd have about 250 Tweets to fit it all in.

On the surface credit for Renata to bringing the apartment to life for the evening even if her motivation was to get very intimate with a pussy or even better two. It was all going fine until she and Vicky went to the bathroom and she made that phone call on Vicky's behalf. We will probably never know the arrangement with the guy - was it planned or spontaneous ?, did it start with a text from him ?, how did he know them and in what circumstances.

In the end though Renata lost out big time and the cause was keeping up drinking with Vicky when it seems she can't handle it. With the guy despite being quoted to say ' no means no ' in the end the drink and her pussy seemed to overrule her head. Vicky went out with the guy while she was sick twice then crashed in her bed still wearing the dress she put on for the guy. Then her BF clearly isn't happy.

Time will tell how the dust settles with both her house-mates and her BF.