Fan Page Dominica

28 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Please remember to only post positive comments

Welcome Dominica.

I always did luv that opening line........lol.

Then I read the crap that follows......lol

Well, Welcome to Dominica, Hopefully you won't get as much flack as all the other girls people welcome in here....... 

Just Sayin...

:P:):P

3 hours ago, Booffer69 said:

I always did luv that opening line........lol.

Then I read the crap that follows......lol

Well, Welcome to Dominica, Hopefully you won't get as much flack as all the other girls people welcome in here....... 

Just Sayin...

:P:):P

It's put there as a Guideline.  Like in any Forum you're always going to get some Positive and some Negative.

Yesterday Dominica and Neia did spend a lot of time together, they even went and visited Yana and Ricky and spent a few hours with them.  After returning back to B2 I think Neia wanted to play, she changed into something more sexy and she wanted to play and dance trying to get Dominica to join her,  I don't think Dominica was in the mood she left Neia up and went to bed "cold":-\...lol   Dominica is very sexy and pretty, but I think that she has her limits to what she may do in front of the cams and give the viewers, it might be she does have a boyfriend who watches and keeps an eye on her and he may keep her in check also,  I also notice she is careful about what she wares and what ever it is is not to revealing.  Neia keeps on trying to keep her "Dominica's" attention a bit to much with the whispering "Neia this is a RLC a voyeur site, stop the whispering"...lol, and I believe after a while she might start to pull away....and see that the grass might be greener on the other side with Victoria and Beatrice.  I may be wrong, but I don't think we are going to see a lot of nude walking around the house with Dominica or masturbation, she still dressing in her P'J's before bed...lol "a lot of teasing yes"   May be she well prove me wrong!!!  I hope!!8)

• 2 weeks later...

After watching Dominica interact with her fellow tenants, I'm left with the impression that she has been showing signs of being bi. She seems to gravitate towards Vicky more than any of the others and the two have shared hugs and kisses. Last night, Dominica was lying on Vicky's bed as they talked. There was a lot of body contact and at one point, Dom was sitting on Vicky.

We'll have to adopt a "Wait and see" attitude as we speculate how far their relationship will go.

4 hours ago, TBird97 said:

After watching Dominica interact with her fellow tenants, I'm left with the impression that she has been showing signs of being bi. She seems to gravitate towards Vicky more than any of the others and the two have shared hugs and kisses. Last night, Dominica was lying on Vicky's bed as they talked. There was a lot of body contact and at one point, Dom was sitting on Vicky.

We'll have to adopt a "Wait and see" attitude as we speculate how far their relationship will go.

Like you I guess where going to have to wait and see, "but waiting and waiting could be the day before she leaves"...lol  I think that Dominica uses Victoria as a pillow for her boyfriend that she talks to daily,  "I could be wrong"  Dominica haven't really show'd me any type of wanting to do anything sexually or type of masturbation in bed on shower "nothing but teasing"  like a lot of the pass girls that came to B2 "its nothing but a pay check" waiting for the next script and waiting to be told what to do.  Most of the time she is dressed like she is at the beach top and bottom....even in bed...."not really RLC material"..."or girl"..lol   when the guys came over last week she more least stayed in the living room with Victoria while Beatrice and Neia did their stage show.  I don't think the viewers are going to see Dominica do to much but just tease.8)

3 hours ago, TBird97 said:

Dominica must hold the record for being the most miserable during her stay, showing the least of her body and being a waste of space. However, since RLC seems to have a trend lately of bringing back duds, I wouldn't be surprised to see at one of the projects.

I agree....Dominica was a waste,  she would only open up for Kust "aka Norman Bates" seem he has control over some of the girls.  Dominica has a very sexy body but a spoiled mine.8)