Fan Page Luci and Kust

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Luci and Kust
  • StnCld316 pinned and featured this topic

WONDERFUL COUPLE CAST - The Bumpkins in Barcelona

Sorry to go against my dear fellow chatbox.
But I thank RLC for the couple Luci and Krusty (thank you Darky for this devilishly funny name)
RLC,You're great,I hated Yana & Ricky Ilona & Tim,i'm going to have fun with this couple from the depths of Russia, hicks as rarely we had on RLC, besides, alcoholic.
Luci smokes full of cigarettes in the kitchen, I love it.
Krusty is uncomfortable with women, that's funny.
It's a torture for you this apt "Doggy" and that's also funny, continue to leave sentences on the chatbox, it makes me laugh to death (and long live ketchup pasta)
For now no sex or very little, but it should not be long, Luci is hot as embers, but she drinks, she drinks and often Luci will crash, that's for sure
This couple does not know how to use the TV, I wonder if they know what it is a remote control.
Luci knows how to make the microwave work, that's it already.
To be continued

OH LUCI... FER

Luci, you smoke, you drink ... a lot, you like to touch your body, your breasts, your pussy no matter the time of the day and the place and you walk most of the time in panties in all the apt
Luci, you have a happy face, an easy smile, shining eyes and very beautiful legs.
I like to find an apt where to look for a woman just for the pleasure of my eyes.
Sex or not sex, weird guy, I do not care as long as you're here, Luci, I'm delighted

:wub:

To be continued

Sorry, Mike, but I have no platitudes. This couple has all the ear marks of another dysfunctional  couple bestowed on us by RLC.  She's horny while her partner in not interested, along with being drunk most of the time and she smokes in the apartment.

That means we have two to watch now-Anabel and Efim  in one ,Luci and Kust in another. Just great....>:(

LUCI(FERA) ET LE PRÊTRE...

Krusty hne très douloureuse table des matières de la langue, du genre "tet tet tet", une sorte de langue, cliquez avec le quoit à l'intérieur de sa bouche :(
Et, enfin, à la fin de la neuvième journée, Luci (fera) et Krusty apprendre à utiliser le salon de TÉLÉVISION.et btw, Luci(fera) très jolie robe moulante,cette journée :rolleyes:
de Travail en cours

Pour être poursuivi

9 minutes ago, zzakary said:

here is the English translation

LUCI(FERA) AND THE PRIEST...

Krusty has a very painful OCD of language, of the kind "tet-tet-tet", a kind of tongue click with the quoit inside his mouth :(
And finally, at the end of the ninth day, Luci (fera) and Krusty learn to use the TV lounge.and btw Luci(fera) very pretty tight dress,this day :rolleyes:
Work in progress

To be continued

After Mistress Nora called for a party at the GP, Kust and Luci attended,remaining in true form. He was a stick in the mud while Luci enjoyed the bar, consuming enough alcohol to pass out on the sofa by 02:00, Barca time. However, she was not alone since she had company with  Bea from B2 asleep before then.

I see that Kust "aka Casanova" and his side kick Luci has not so surprisingly company.."Dominica" and they are really enjoying them self, with the drinking and heavy vipor smoking.  Nira and Kai did join them for a few minutes but I don't think they was to comfortable with the in take of all the white smoke in the apartment, and Dominica's high pitched squeaky voice..lol and they went to their room and had sex, then later left.  From the way it looks she "Dominica" may spend the night with the dynamic duo..lol   I would think that Dominica would want to get to know Nicole back at B2 and help bring back a little life in the apartment.  May be Kust well have her sleep with them seeing that Luci is almost drunk anyway.  I was so hoping that Dominica would be a plus instead of a big negative.

Dominica did leave after an hour of stay with Kust "while Luci gave us some quick fake masturbation"  Now Kust back at home...LOL8)

I see that Dominica has ran back over to her baby sitters apartment again.."she must have been crying to them..Boo hooing" someone must have mentioned something sexual in B2, so she ran off to Kust and Luci..lol   I am sure she is going to be some what of a ass for Mira and Kai's privacy.  Luci doesn't see to care as long as she can get's her drink on.  Kust takes the excitement out of a voyeur site. And Dominica well continue to neglect her room mates at B2 until her stay ends, she seems to have her head so far up Kust ass I am sure her shoulders has shit on them.8)

Looks like Mira and Kai are back at home,  I am sure they thought they would come to a quieter and smoke free apartment and most of all Dominica would have been gone too.  Dominica should use her long nose to suck up most of the white smoke in the apartment instead of keeping it up Kurst ass most of the day...LOL   This may help Mira and Kai breath again. "neither of their room mates "Luci and Kust" has no respect for them at all.8)

Mira and Kai had an evening with Luci and Kust last night. True to form, Luci got drunk and passed out.  M&K discretely  went to their bedroom , leaving Kust to carry Luci to her bed where he took her clothes off since she was incapable of doing it herself. Let's face it, Luci does not handle alcohol well.