Ella & Isaac

12 hours ago, tharkibwj said:

They are swingers Plank and the guests are swingers too. They have loads of money and they don't need VH really to boost their income. They are here to have fun. ( Source - A Russian speaking member at CC )

Thanks for the info, I am aware of this,however I don't have a problem with their lifestyle. I do have a problem with the level of aggression shown by the guys towards the girls.

Error; This should have been in the VH General Chat section, but who cares?

So what I have I learnt this weekend?
For a start this VHtv General Chat section is dying on it's arse or failing to get off the runway. Thanks to those that have got involved.
Linda's perfume is a vague memory as we have a new couple revealed to us Catherine & John.
Haven't really watched them yet so I can't really comment.
I also discovered that Lina is not a full time lesbian.

Create an account to see this content!

Maria & Grisha. Grisha's name gone from the menu? No announcement? If he has seen any of the inappropriate teasing that has been going on this weekend by Maria, I am not surprised he's gone. I'm not getting into this as I don't have the correct 'pc friendly' language & a part of me is slightly nauseous about the whole thing.

The comings & goings at Betty's are hard to keep up with, which brings me on to my next point.
Ella & Isaac. We have seen a procession of different guys & couples at this place. Ok,fine lots of action to watch,but still I feel uneasy.
The other day a couple joined them for a foursome. As the action heated up I thought the dark haired girl guest was in some pain. The hard slaps rained in on her arse cheeks, then a paddle.
Her cheeks were red-raw & I think the skin was broken.Her partner was trying his best to get into it but I think he was a bit phased by the event.
Especially when his girl is allowed to be man-handled by Isaac,she can lick & suck whatever is in front of her but Ella is not allowed to go anywhere near him.
After a photo-shoot yesterday there was an exchange of words between Ella & Isaac in the kitchen. I would love to know what was being said.
It looked to me that Ella was challenging him on recent events,which in my opinion has seen her used. Isaac became very defensive & stomped out of the room.

On 1/18/2018 at 3:01 AM, tharkibwj said:

They have loads of money and they don't need VH really to boost their income.

I can hazard a guess at how they make there money,but if I was the dark haired girls partner I would be wanting a refund.

• 4 weeks later...

The party card dare games ambled on for a while. I was looking forward to seeing this blonde girl get nasty! (? is  her partner related to Isaac?) . They have visited the apartment before,but she is very aware of the cams, and I feel that she doesn't like them? Also she seems classier than some on the site. 

Create an account to see this content!

So before the action intensified they left the building. Damn shame. 5m,3f. What followed was the usual shag-fest where the women get treated like whores. Not my sort of thing really.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ella & Isaac have had a few days in their new place.
If I were them I would be feeling pissed off with their managers, Alex & Lina for moving me from that nice apartment to this dump.
Especially after all of the great shows they have done in the past, & introducing us to the gorgeous Lara.