Lina & Dominica

I posted a pic in Zoi & Tim's page on Dec19th of a dark haired guest girl getting dressed in the kitchen.
Looks to me as though that girl is Lina or Dominica?
After watching last night events I would say that they are a Lesbian couple,but I don't want to label,stereotype or assume.They just might be extremely good friends?
I have no doubt that Tim will soon visit to empty the fridge & see if he can get any extra portions if there is a chance.

20 hours ago, Plank said:

I posted a pic in Zoi & Tim's page on Dec19th of a dark haired guest girl getting dressed in the kitchen.
Looks to me as though that girl is Lina or Dominica?
After watching last night events I would say that they are a Lesbian couple,but I don't want to label,stereotype or assume.They just might be extremely good friends?
I have no doubt that Tim will soon visit to empty the fridge & see if he can get any extra portions if there is a chance.

Must be really good friends to be muff diving each other and really enjoying it............I think the term is lesbianism ;D