VHTV General Chat Part #1

I am an ass man (ssshhh - I actually love every inch or millimeter of a woman's body) and that girl in the red is well built - love her shape. I think I will call her CasaMama cause I seem to focus more on her when she is with all the other babes. Fuck it, they are all good - damn. The girl in black has a very nice big butt too. That CasaHot apartment is a true blessing to all of us voyeurs - one of the best, if not the best out there. It is like "show and tell" - they show us their bodies and we tell others about them and how awesome and sweet these cuties are. Big butts cause big boners - yippee!!!

Create an account to see this content!

200w.gif#7-grid1  This is dedicated to all the lovely girls of the CasdaHot apartment/house. When I see girls together and having fun (not necessarily having sex but this site happens to be about voyeurism) and getting along with each other plus being especially close it really makes me happy to see. Way too much fighting, arguing, disrespect for each other or just too much indifference in today's society which is frustrating to see and have to deal with. People can get along and appreciate each other - GIVE IT A CHANCE. Having friends and being friendly with each other can be contagious. Yes, you might need thicker skin to put up with some things but NO ONE is perfect. Reach out and make friends as best you can - it might surprise you and bring more happiness into your life. Perhaps even to the point of friends with benefits (sorry, that is the pervert in me talking - haha). So these CasaHot pictures and the two videos shows how people can entertain each other while creating good times, memories, lifelong friendships and along with it HAPPINESS AND SUPPORT AND LOVE

Eight CasaHot girls all bonding together and enjoying each other's company 

Create an account to see this content!

These CasaHot girls can't get any closer - sweet tasting friends that open up to each other (nothing to hide) - lol

another video of this same song