VHTV General Chat Part #1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you VH for having a brain in your head regarding the whole debacle with CC. I'll be resubscribing in large part just for doing that.

Hey Amy so nice to see you here. Its nice to see many of my friends here but it does not feel like "home" here. Hope we get our camcaps back soon. I fully agree to all you have said here about RLC and that its so great that James and whole VH supports us and CC here. Unfortunately cant like your post as I am not allowed to give more than 10 likes a day here????

36 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey Amy so nice to see you here. Its nice to see many of my friends here but it does not feel like "home" here. Hope we get our camcaps back soon. I fully agree to all you have said here about RLC and that its so great that James and whole VH supports us and CC here. Unfortunately cant like your post as I am not allowed to give more than 10 likes a day here????

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, not the same as home. Soon, I hope.

i for one extend a warm welcome to both of you both made me feel at home there on CC.i too run out of likes from time to time.but you can also leave written likes,i sometimes do that.

I like to come to RLCF for vacations. Nice people here. The Mods run a tight ship here. CC Mods are stuck with running Noah's ark. Lots of odd animals there. Some of them eat squirrels. But I have no problem with that.

Even RLCF people appreciate VHTV, VV, and Camarads, just as much as CC people do. Obviously, these newer sites will continue to develop over time just as RLC did. It's nice that they listen to our input.

You will never get me to start a voyeur style web site. It's got to be pain in the ass.

VHTV has grown very fast and very substantially. Yes, it has cam girls, but VHTV doesn't hide that. VHTV is unpretentious. They get 10 points from the squirrel for just laying out the facts, and caring about what their viewers think. I still don't know which of the Casa gals I like best. It's a hard decision to make. 

Thanks for the pix cyberleader.