VHTV General Chat Part #1

On 7/4/2017 at 0:38 AM, rayjay6 said:

Looks are only in the eye of the beholder. I think she is very attractive. A little make-up and she would look like a gorgeous model. 

Disregard Sam Cuddly quote.

Note that by definition of what a "quote" is, whatever it is, I did not say it. What matters is what I said about the quote and I have no idea what that is or even who are you talking about, Silvia or the girls of CasaHot.

If CasaHot then why say "she"; I was talking about all the women, in general. And what is wrong about saying they look Brazilian? If you think that is an insult then it is you that is insulting Brazilians. Although I will say that one of the women has an irritatingly shrieking voice, but I avoid saying things like that here.

If you were talking about Silvia then you are confused somehow. I was going to say something about Silvia but I don't think I said a thing about her previously. I was going to say that I have seen her spend time on her appearance. Is there anything wrong about that? She spends time on removing hair from her body and if you think it is unusual for women to do that then you are very misinformed.

On 8/4/2017 at 2:22 AM, Sam Cuddly said:

Note that by definition of what a "quote" is, whatever it is, I did not say it. What matters is what I said about the quote and I have no idea what that is or even who are you talking about, Silvia or the girls of CasaHot.

If CasaHot then why say "she"; I was talking about all the women, in general. And what is wrong about saying they look Brazilian? If you think that is an insult then it is you that is insulting Brazilians. Although I will say that one of the women has an irritatingly shrieking voice, but I avoid saying things like that here.

If you were talking about Silvia then you are confused somehow. I was going to say something about Silvia but I don't think I said a thing about her previously. I was going to say that I have seen her spend time on her appearance. Is there anything wrong about that? She spends time on removing hair from her body and if you think it is unusual for women to do that then you are very misinformed.

I want to apologize for my tagging a quote belonging to you. My comment should have been in reference to a quote by @toolmaker123 in reference to a post on July 4 of photos of a girl by @cyberleader. @toolmaker123said "WOW; did she fall outta the ugly tree and her face  hit every branch? She has a nice body, BUT da um!".

If you will look back at my post you will see that I did not say anything about Brazilians or about Silvia.