VHTV General Chat Part #1

There is something I like about Zoi. It is her big round ass, of course. She walks around naked quite a lot and does housework while naked. THIS is normal girls/couples living a real life (not the fake undercover charades put on by RLC). Obviously Zoi is comfortable with showing nudity and I even saw her peeing on the toilet and wiping. It is like peeking in or being a voyeur to their daily real life - what a fucking concept - lol. Works for me.

Well, I do believe Mika is pregnant. Her belly has that look and her boobs are much bigger and bounce as if they are heavier. I remember seeing a comment in the Chat Room about the possibility of her being pregnant and it definitely shows. She is not fat but has that special look. Bigger tits and engorged with milk has me excited and I will keep an eye on this apartment. Mika still has that nice hairy pussy. Years back RLC had a tenant, named Lora, that was pregnant and stayed until the time of giving birth. Lora was beautiful before and during her pregnancy and we did get to see her bigger features prior to her leaving RLC. Will be curious to see how this plays out.

Whilst we all enjoy looking at these sites all these people in them, in all honesty, must be the dregs of society.

Don't work and just shagging, sleeping and eating and it just repeats lol.

The only ones who could be working are Eva & Mark possibly.

This is the next generation and future lol not very promising is it lol.