VHTV General Chat Part #1

NOW these girls really show how the game of twister is played. Barca girls - you got a lot of learning to do. CasaHot girls sure know how to put themselves into PRETZEL looking positions. Naked female bodies intertwined and skin pressing on skin and fingers penetrating holes and nothing but fun, laughter and horny desires between girls. Beautiful, just fucking beautiful. I wouldn't mind signing up to participate with them - but definitely off cam.

As the pic above shows - the girls appear to wear glasses or sunglasses instead of the masks. I do prefer the glasses since it makes them look sexy but it also does give them that slightly different look about them. Even when they wear clothes it offers the chance to see how sexy they dress and the style they prefer. Naked is good - damn good.

What is one thing that the CasaHot girls offer for my viewing pleasure?

I can never get tired of a girl's arse - each distinct yet magnificent. The roundness, firmness or softness, the bounciness, the wiggle or jiggle from one butt cheek and then the other, the butt crack, the possible asshole showing, the bent over position, the squat position, the laying on her stomach with legs spread open for full viewing, the back view, the side view or the looking up from underneath view (very rare to catch or even see a pic of). Need I say more. I am a serious lover of female ass especially if it is in my face (with tongue hanging out of my mouth as I drool).

These CasaHot girls obviously know that us voyeurs are also perverts and always looking for different things (not being too repetitive) and they do shows that answer the call of duty. This keeps you watching their apartment. They try different things and they are definitely not shy. Some new girls and new sex positions along with some tenderness and passion. Makes you want to be a lesbian - even for a guy like me - haha. CasaHot is a great apartment to watch. All your goodies in one spot. Like a kid in a candy store but you don't want to leave.