VHTV General Chat Part #1

19 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

i kinda like silvia,to me she is a nice looking lady,i would be proud to have her as my queen.

Same here. She is a real lady - not fake or all makeup. She is a genuine beauty and she shows her cuteness and fun side when she is happy and dancing around.

On 5/19/2017 at 6:40 PM, Plank said:

girls in an apartment in Brazil?

You are probably correct that the CasaHot apartment is in Brazil. Most of the women look like women I would see in Brazil. The thing is that the timezone shown is the same as the other apartments (UTC+3?), so probably they did not bother to change the timezone shown in the page.

Looks are only in the eye of the beholder. I think she is very attractive. A little make-up and she would look like a gorgeous model. 

Disregard Sam Cuddly quote.

Edited by rayjay6
Error in choosing a quote

11 hours ago, Sam Cuddly said:

You are probably correct that the CasaHot apartment is in Brazil. Most of the women look like women I would see in Brazil. The thing is that the timezone shown is the same as the other apartments (UTC+3?), so probably they did not bother to change the timezone shown in the page.

casahot is in gmt -3. this is the atlantique brasil coast.