VHTV General Chat Part #1

On 13/07/2017 at 1:43 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

RLC, if you are watching these CasaHot girls - TAKE NOTE. I believe this is the type of lesbian action that your subscribers would like to see with respect to the Barca 1 and 2 apartments and NOT the fake lesbian stuff (wake the fuck up!!!).

Absolutely agree! It is time for RLC, V V & Camarads to shape up or pack up. What a fantastic night at the Casa last night. It was difficult to choose what to watch,where & from which angle !

2 hours ago, Plank said:

Absolutely agree! It is time for RLC, V V & Camarads to shape up or pack up. What a fantastic night at the Casa last night. It was difficult to choose what to watch,where & from which angle !

The good thing about CasaHot is the Participants change on a Monthly Basis to what I have been told.

Edited by StnCld316

Is that what they mean when they say "behind the scenes". That appears to be a much more relaxed and enjoyable way of cooking. Working up an appetite. Best way to multitask and get the job done. Doing the dishes afterwards can be just as much fun. All this should be included as part of the recipe for the proper way of cocking (sorry I mean cooking - hehehe).

Still can never really understand the use of the mask. Takes away from or blocks the ability to see and admire their facial beauty. I guess with having a naked body by using the mask it gives us the chance to still use our imagination skills as to what her face looks like. I don't know. My imagination runs wild no matter what - I am a fucking pervert after all. Maybe if I jerk off with a mask on I might get more out of it - fucked if I know - LOL.