VHTV General Chat Part #1

On 8/6/2017 at 6:45 PM, rayjay6 said:

I want to apologize for my tagging a quote belonging to you. My comment should have been in reference to a quote by @toolmaker123 in reference to a post on July 4 of photos of a girl by @cyberleader. @toolmaker123said "WOW; did she fall outta the ugly tree and her face  hit every branch? She has a nice body, BUT da um!".

If you will look back at my post you will see that I did not say anything about Brazilians or about Silvia.

No problem. I was more confused than anything else.

4 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

this bishop bashing malarky seems to be spreading

they all seem to be taking themselves in hand

Fuck it - maybe I should join them so that I don't feel left out (by the way he is using his left hand so he can search the computer with his left hand) - HaHa HeHe Gigggle Giggle The women viewers should watch this since some of them would ask if any RLC male tenants masturbate. NO UNDERCOVER HERE - LOL.

11 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

when in rome do as the romans do

there was a very famous roman wanker,well known for his wanking,he was called bashius bishopus

Oh okay - he must have been quite the wanker if he is so well known. Perhaps he also was a teacher or better yet a professor of wanking. - so funny.