VHTV General Chat Part #1

On 9/24/2017 at 1:48 AM, Robwin said:

Any rumours going round about Alan & Nina?? things didn't seem too good tonight, Nina in tears ???

I am not really sure what the hell happened the other night, I've watched it back & I am still non the wiser? This relationship is dangerous, and maybe that's how they like it? But I am concerned that Alan is going to get too physical with Nina one day, and fuck-up big time, god forbid. Hopefully Serena's presence will keep him in check,but I doubt it.

This guy George (the sleazy rope guy) clearly has something going on with Serena,and allegedly off cam & he is the 'manager' of the apartment. Perks of the job, abusing his position,Conflict of interests? Discuss 40%.

News from VHtv.
@VoyeurHouseTV 4 hours ago.
Good news everyone! There is new couple in realm 1 - Clara & Stas! Welcome!

This couple have taken over Margaret & Tony's place, and they are not new to the viewers of VH.
They are good friends of Zoi & Tim, so much so that back on 19th August there was a threesome with Z & T and Clara.
Zoi & Clara took turns at dining on each other while Tim screwed Zoi, Tim did not get to go anywhere near Clara.

Watch this space. ;D

i do find it rather amusing that Katie & Lena, apart from always walking around naked, always seem to sit with their legs apart directly in from of a cam, especially when masterbating lol. Not that i am complaining but it does lend itself to the theory that not all is completely natural behaviour but done especially for the cams and viewers. Mind you they both have cracking bodies,especially Lena, so why am i whinging lol.

Yeah Max i quite agree about Margaret irs a shame she has gone but once the intial euphoria is over about being in these apartments the fact that every aspect of your life and actions are being continually watched and commented upon may get to some in the end more than others. I know i couldn't do it but then again no bugger would want me anyway lol.

15 minutes ago, Plank said:

I am not really sure what the hell happened the other night, I've watched it back & I am still non the wiser? This relationship is dangerous, and maybe that's how they like it? But I am concerned that Alan is going to get too physical with Nina one day, and fuck-up big time, god forbid. Hopefully Serena's presence will keep him in check,but I doubt it.

This guy George (the sleazy rope guy) clearly has something going on with Serena,and allegedly off cam & he is the 'manager' of the apartment. Perks of the job, abusing his position,Conflict of interests? Discuss 40%.

Quite agree pal, Alans behaviour does worry me as well and i just hope it doesn't have a bad ending. I often think he is just an overgrown schoolboy with a big libido and cock to match. (am getting jealous again lol) As for that sleazy bastard George he really is a creepy sod and seems to think he is gods gift. Can't stand the bloke i just hope that Selena doesn't end up having a bad experience but can see it coming sooner or later hopefully i am wrong.

24 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah Max i quite agree about Margaret irs a shame she has gone but once the intial euphoria is over about being in these apartments the fact that every aspect of your life and actions are being continually watched and commented upon may get to some in the end more than others. I know i couldn't do it but then again no bugger would want me anyway lol.

I would love to do it >:D but don't think girlfriend would and her family wouldn't I know that for sure lol