Unfortunately, this is not a new couple but they had previously stayed mostly at Tver apartment. I would definitely give Suzy the time of day. By the way, it is about 12:14 pm their time but only 4:14 am my time - lol. Suzy is quite the looker and often shows her fine naked form. Don't expect to see much from Mark though (just my opinion).

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, i couldn't believe what i was seeing. My first thought was WTF!!! First, i see Mark being very close to this girl. Where is Suzy? Did they split up or does she know about this girl? She is chubby but cute. Anyways, as i watched them doing the touchy feely thing Mark goes to the closet and gets a pant belt and puts it around her neck to be used as a "choker". This started to bother me. They kissed and hugged and looked like Mark was tightening the belt and i could see Mark had a major hard on in his shorts. Then they removed the belt (pic shows the girl placing it on the table). I never liked Mark and thought he was strange and creepy. To me, the girl looks vulnerable. My viewing time was limited and i think nothing further happened but it makes me wonder about Suzy and Mark but also Mark's dangerous sex game by the use of the belt.

Create an account to see this content!

37 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Well, i couldn't believe what i was seeing. My first thought was WTF!!! First, i see Mark being very close to this girl. Where is Suzy? Did they split up or does she know about this girl? She is chubby but cute. Anyways, as i watched them doing the touchy feely thing Mark goes to the closet and gets a pant belt and puts it around her neck to be used as a "choker". This started to bother me. They kissed and hugged and looked like Mark was tightening the belt and i could see Mark had a major hard on in his shorts. Then they removed the belt (pic shows the girl placing it on the table). I never liked Mark and thought he was strange and creepy. To me, the girl looks vulnerable. My viewing time was limited and i think nothing further happened but it makes me wonder about Suzy and Mark but also Mark's dangerous sex game by the use of the belt.

Suzy left the project to be with another guy.