Fan Page Naomi

Yesterday, they had an intimate encounter, and to tell the truth, because I had problems with the cameras, they enjoyed it.
It was great. Because they had a good time, and there was no forced situation, no exaggeration, or that made the show great.
Naomi, I think you have everything you need to have, to be one of the RLC queens. I hope that this path taken is the right one and you continue to enjoy and at the same time, making RLC customers happy.

I had the chance to catch Naomi's masturbation set earlier and it was ok...not long but ok!!!  I could have caught her near the end or after her orgasm.....I won't bow down to you as some do but "I'd rather see Naomi doing her own thing then always up under Sofie all the time."  I do like the new hair style also...."some look like crap "Dasha and Masha" with that look but you look nice with it."8)

Really motivating, that she wanted to show that intimate part of her sexuality, although I have my reservations, but I want to be positive and keep those thoughts to myself.
Naomi, perhaps, will never be Monica's friend, but seeing that Sofie has a bad time, she should open a little range of possibilities.
Maybe, the approach to Monica is not such a bad idea.
Although saying that, I still think that his rapport with Sofie, is really a luxury.
I just hope he keeps showing his body and his sympathy. She is beautiful, and always nice to see.
I hope and desire, that she will continue having the desire to keep on distrutando of her "vacations" and to show us her avail, that she is avail it.

Good idea Vortios.

Naomi looks exciting and I would love to see her in action - with herself and Sofie - but have missed everything so far.

Hooking up with Monica might certainly move her on quicker - Sofie is so elegant she sometimes allows action to slip away.

And I think Naomi would respond to a more pressing urgency.    Hardly anyone's masturbations have more passion than Monica's.

Last night, if we can say, that Naomi, uncovered his jar of essences or almost. We could see a Naomi, who enjoyed and enjoyed Sofie.
Even just for that, it would be a big step forward.

Perhaps, in all the less good of last night, were his kisses, they seemed like the dice for young boys (fish style), I guess she did not want to be carried away by her passion or her fever, or maybe, she is like that.
Certainly, letting go for the moment, may lead you to give free rein to all that passion.

But saying this. Tell the important "THANK YOU".

Thank you for sharing with us those moments of pleasure, those moments of intimate encounter, where the skin speaks for you, where touch is more important than words, where looks say more than a sonnet, where the smell of lovers covers a faint veil every corner of the room.

And I'm just waiting for the next meeting, where they will once again enjoy their wonderful bodies. I think I'll never marry seeing them.

Perhaps, many of the followers of RLCf, do not follow Naomi, as the great protagonist in number of followers of Monica or Sofie. However, I would advise them, to take a more leisurely look at her, beyond the spectacular body that she possesses and cares for with so much effort.

Perhaps what we lose is his most sensitive and most human side, perhaps the most difficult side to expose and especially if we consider that Sofie, seems to be at times, colder in terms of receiving their expressions of affection.

At times, I have seen Naomi, wanting to give a hug, or a simple kiss to Sofie, and stay halfway, because I sensed that it was not the moment for Sofie, I only hope that Naomi, also be brave, and break that barrier with Sofie, if she really feels it, and can express herself as she wants.

The most beautiful thing that can be, is when a person makes us feel happy, and to be able to demonstrate it. That should never be forgotten, both Sofie and Naomi.

As I say, my friends at RLCf, if you can, try to observe Naomi more closely, look beyond that spectacular body and see your most human side. I think it's worth it.

1 hour ago, vortios said:

Perhaps, many of the followers of RLCf, do not follow Naomi, as the great protagonist in number of followers of Monica or Sofie. However, I would advise them, to take a more leisurely look at her, beyond the spectacular body that she possesses and cares for with so much effort.

Perhaps what we lose is his most sensitive and most human side, perhaps the most difficult side to expose and especially if we consider that Sofie, seems to be at times, colder in terms of receiving their expressions of affection.

At times, I have seen Naomi, wanting to give a hug, or a simple kiss to Sofie, and stay halfway, because I sensed that it was not the moment for Sofie, I only hope that Naomi, also be brave, and break that barrier with Sofie, if she really feels it, and can express herself as she wants.

The most beautiful thing that can be, is when a person makes us feel happy, and to be able to demonstrate it. That should never be forgotten, both Sofie and Naomi.

As I say, my friends at RLCf, if you can, try to observe Naomi more closely, look beyond that spectacular body and see your most human side. I think it's worth it.

Beautifully expressed, Vortios.    

I remain puzzled by this gorgeous girl.    At first she was nervous of being touched by Soife, gradually getting used to her caresses, and now I think actively wanting them.

Nevertheless, after gentle love-making together (sometimes sexual and sometimes just touching) Naomi walks away at the end of the evening and goes to sleep, and it is Sofie who masturbates.   Mostly it is Naomi who decides when to stop.

Naomi who I have to admit "I am not to much of a fan of" did give a great masturbation set last night....and I do believe in "give credit when credit is do weather you like them or not"....Seems Naomi did have the apartment to her self last night do to the fact that Sofie is on a hopefully short vacation and Monica is at B1 helping Nica and Anita entertain viewers, when I sure B1 did hire enough young ladies for that job!!!  Its seems that this little child's play with these two "Naomi and Monica is still going on".....maybe RLC needs to step in and let them know what there purpose of being there is.  I am also wondering how many more times well Monica run over to B1 or continue to have her little private parties in her room with Nica and Anita with out inviting her real roommates?  I thought she was way more mature than that, and maybe Naomi needs to do the same!!!!  "Lets grow up ladies and keep the viewers watching!!!!"  Even though my comments went off course......I still have to give Naomi credit for her effort on keeping me and the viewers watching last night with her sexy masturbation and say it was well worth 3 stars::)::)::) from me!!!!  "Thank you Naomi"8)

5 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Naomi, a quien tengo que admitir que "no soy muy fanática", dio una gran sesión de masturbación anoche ... y creo en "dar crédito cuando el crédito es hacer el clima te gusta o no" ... Parece que Naomi tuvo el apartamento para sí misma el hecho de que Sofie tiene unas cortas vacaciones con esperanza y Monica está en B1 ayudando a Nica y Anita a entretener a los televidentes, ¡cuando estoy seguro de que B1 contrató suficientes señoritas para ese trabajo! !! Parece que el juego de este pequeño niño con estas dos "Naomi y Monica todavía está en marcha" ... quizás RLC necesite intervenir y hacerles saber cuál es el propósito de estar allí. También me pregunto cuántas veces más será mejor que Mónica corra a B1 o continúe teniendo sus pequeñas fiestas privadas en su habitación con Nica y Anita sin invitar a sus verdaderas compañeras de piso. ¡Pensé que ella era mucho más madura que eso, y tal vez Naomi necesita hacer lo mismo! "¡Vamos a criar damas y mantener a los espectadores mirando!" Aunque mis comentarios se desviaron ... Todavía tengo que darle crédito a Naomi por su esfuerzo en mantenernos a mí y a los televidentes viendo anoche con su sexy masturbación y decir que valió la pena 3 estrellas.: :): :): :)¡¡¡¡de mi parte!!!! "Gracias Naomi"8)

I join your words.
Either on her own initiative or at the suggestion of RLC, she did what she had to do, so that the spectators, even with two of the girls outside the house, would like to visit her.
Moreover, I think that in many moments he had even more visits than GP.

The planning of the house, as you point out, is not that it does not work, it is simply that it is terrible. We have Monica who had a little vacation "with a friend" each one who believes what she wants, but could not be with the "friend"?
Now go back and go to GP, by the way, I also agree with your words, is that they have no friends in GP Anita and Nica?

In Spanish we say that that is to undress a saint to dress another. Or clearer, we leave empty B2, so they have a party in GP. May God come down and see ... But this is RLC, and everything seems to work that way.

Finally, although the relationship between Naomi and Monica does not seem as tight as that of Sofie and Monica, I have the impression that they will never share a party, let alone have a party in one of the rooms for us.

Maybe Monica, if she is afraid of a real female and put her with her legs wide open receiving, this time, a good pussy lick, without having to hide. And no, with the girls so green and maybe

"Undress a Saint to dress another" - I love it.

One possibility is that RLC sent Mo to GP to ensure two entertainments could happen simultaneously - one round Rose and  Serena, one round Anita and Monica -  to drive us all towards expensive REPLAY.    Too cynical? 

But most likely is Monica feels she got abandoned by Sofie unfairly, then ignored by both Sof and Naomi and so doesn't want to stay there - and if she is there stays in her room. 

Sadly, this makes lovemaking between Naomi and Monica rather unlikely.

CONTINUED from Rose's page -

Beautiful Naomi has never looked lovelier since taking those dreadlocks out of her hair.    Her gorgeous figure, her bum in the ultra-skimpy thong she wears, like a full moon on summer's eve, lights up everything around her.

Talking with Rose at both GP and B2 she came alive; held forth at the centre of the group of girls on the bed.    Strong and amusing, teller of stories, no longer the dutiful follower of Sofie.   Rose sat between Naomi's open legs with only that scrap of cloth hiding her sex.    Was it Rose's admiration that brought out the real Naomi?

Tonight Sofie returned, pissed off it seemed by something.    Her friend visitor with the large boobs departed, leaving Naomi looking caring as Sof lay desultorily on her bed.    Later Sof perked up enough to stroke a finger or two under that little scrap of cloth, caressing Naomi just above the clit.     But neither got excited, and Naomi slipped away to try on her new trouser suit.

Then she did her make-up, showed Sofie for approval, and ten minutes after Rose left GP she too launched herself into Barcelona.

Should we put two and two together?   Guess at a secret no one knows?   The girl she is meeting might be xxxx

Naomi  was distracted tonight - she could hardly be bothered to respond to Sofie's gentle caresses.    But perhaps they are so gentle they appear barely interested.

Strangely, Rose has also seemed out of sorts this evening, ending up in a long earnest convo with Serena, and then having to be cheered up by an after-hours visit from three naked girls.

(That kind of thing always cheers me up - unfortunately I wake up before there is any good bit, and tonight Rose didn't get any good bit except a long kiss with a naked Serena).

Last night N came home 3.15 LT.    And Rose got into GP an hour later.     Maybe they spent 2 hours together and the result has upset them both - real life!   

More likely, they didn't.    

Strange behavior, I would say of this girl (summarizing a lot), of what I have perceived on the screen.
A few days ago, it seemed that their relationship had a nice sense, I think a connection beyond the show, but was to say, Sofie bring "friends" home, and then his departure from home, "vacation" with a suitcase, It seemed, that she was leaving for a month (incredible but true), and she came back with another friend ...

The way Naomi received Sofie, with that smile on her face, that little run to her and then the little leap over Sofie, did not agree with Sofie's apparent coldness. Something did not work.
Later, although they have wanted to fix it, I have the feeling that Sofie is much colder in Naomi than just a week ago. And Naomi, also seems to have less desire to be with Sofie.

To give just one example, before Naomi, she showed her breasts with pride at any time, in Sofie's room, yesterday without going any further, even with the massage, Naomi, refused to take off her bra altogether .. and that was not normal.

Too many silences, too many skills that from the outside do not seem to have continuity with the good relationship that they seemed to have.

I hope that they, as before, seemed to have a good conjunction and chemistry, this can come back, because otherwise, B2, it will simply become a poor and sad house.

10 hours ago, iloner said:

Naomi estaba distraída esta noche, no podía molestarse en responder a las suaves caricias de Sofie. Pero tal vez son tan amables que parecen apenas interesados.

Extrañamente, Rose también se ha sentido mal esta noche, terminando en una larga conversación con Serena, y luego tuvo que ser animada por una visita después de horas de tres chicas desnudas.

(Ese tipo de cosas siempre me anima, desafortunadamente me levanto antes de que haya algo bueno, y esta noche Rose no recibió nada bueno, excepto un largo beso con Serena desnuda).

Anoche llegó N a casa 3.15 LT. Y Rose ingresó al GP una hora más tarde. Tal vez pasaron 2 horas juntos y el resultado los ha molestado a ambos: ¡la vida real!   

Lo más probable es que no lo hicieron.    

At that time, they did not do anything interesting, more than watching a movie and apparently of terror, by some expressions of Naomi's face.

Rose did the pantomime, of the caresses, that always reminds me of the times of K & K, where after hours of caresses, nothing happened. But unfortunately, between R & N, we had the same result, NOTHING!

After that, just go to bed and sleep. In that you can summarize the post-party time in Noemi's room.

Naomi, a spectacular girl, who is going to deny it, but lately, it seems that she has fallen into boredom, and we can not attribute that circumstance to her being a long time in the project, in fact, she is the one that takes the least time inside in B2.

Someone can rectify me, but simply, I do not see joy in her for a few days, maybe a week, and less and less.
I hope she finds the reason, and her joy reappears as she had at the beginning.