Fan Page Naomi

It has seemed Naomi plateaued; the girlie cuddles and strokings became perhaps routine.    The last occasion when her body reached out to Sofie's fingers was when Sof's friend visited.

UNTIL Aria brought song into their lives (and Trouble I bet, but that's still to come).   Only the night before last, after massaging Aria's bum, her pussy rebelled against sleep and demanded a bate.   Imagine if it had been Aria's tits!

Last night after being out all evening, leaving Sof obviously disgruntled, somehow, after they all appeared to have gone to sleep alone, Aria found her way into a delighted Sofie's bed, and was still there this morning.   (See Sofie's page)    

Morning brings cooler passions.   The heat of the night before has dissipated.    With sex comes jealousy, and who can doubt sex was on Sofie's mind last night as she talked and talked to the beautiful tousle-haired sleepy head next to her, whose arms and back she stroked for an hour.   Sadly that was all that I saw happen.    Alone in her room  Naomi awoke, and the same light and street noises awoke Aria, who scuttled back to her own bed.

Did Naomi know?    Body language this morning showed them comfortable with each other on the settee watching tele.       Will whatever emotions fouled the nest with Monica when Naomi herself tuned up now curdle the cream of her special friendship with Sof?    Or have Naomi's real feelings never been  at risk?

And in that same way, is Aria in her turn playing her part?

Before it all goes wrong let us hope for one night with those glorious bodies entwined sweatily in passion - all three.     Oh, those tits!

For now, they are all three going out together. 

To the dildo shop?   Lets hope so.

Siempre prestom @Iloner tiene ponernos al día con estas chicas. Gracias.
Cietamente, no inteendo esas salidas de "celos" (incluso me sorprenden, ya que nunca consideró a Naomi ahí está Sofie, como una verdadera pareja sentimental).

En verdad para mí, sería una historia bonita, contemplar como dos personas (en este caso, back chicas), realmente llegasen al punto de enamorarse, eso sería un bombazo para RLC.
Pero dicho esto, debo decir, que ese RLC es todo un espectáculo y como espectáculo debo responderlo.
Pero realmente, que no soplará como un sentimiento de sentimiento entre las personas, eso no se puede maquillar, eso para mí, si es la verdadera realidad.

Pero como iba diciendo, espero y opino igual que yo compañero @Iloner, Naomi, no tenga reparos para disfrutar de las atenciones de Sofie, y quizás, porque no, para introducir en los juegos Sáficos conoció a la compañera Ari.

By the way, if some do not know because I refer to the emergence of an "affective relationship" beyond the simple friendship ...

Retroceda en el tiempo a todos ustedes, al comienzo de la casa K & K, donde no diré que el 100% de los clientes, pero si la mayoría, todos pensando que entre ellos había surgido alguna relación más allá de la amistad. Que jugaron con ese truco durante muchos meses, hasta que se demostró que todo era un juego en frente de las cámaras.

3 hours ago, vortios said:

Siempre prestom @Iloner tiene ponernos al día con estas chicas. Gracias.
Cietamente, no inteendo esas salidas de "celos" (incluso me sorprenden, ya que nunca consideró a Naomi ahí está Sofie, como una verdadera pareja sentimental).

En verdad para mí, sería una historia bonita, contemplar como dos personas (en este caso, back chicas), realmente llegasen al punto de enamorarse, eso sería un bombazo para RLC.
Pero dicho esto, debo decir, que ese RLC es todo un espectáculo y como espectáculo debo responderlo.
Pero realmente, que no soplará como un sentimiento de sentimiento entre las personas, eso no se puede maquillar, eso para mí, si es la verdadera realidad.

Pero como iba diciendo, espero y opino igual que yo compañero @Iloner, Naomi, no tenga reparos para disfrutar de las atenciones de Sofie, y quizás, porque no, para introducir en los juegos Sáficos conoció a la compañera Ari. 

Always prestom @Iloner has to catch up with these girls. Thank you. Cietamente, not inteendo those exits of "jealousy" (they even surprise me, since Naomi never considered there is Sofie, as a true sentimental partner). In truth for me, it would be a beautiful story, to contemplate how two people (in this case, back girls), really got to the point of falling in love, that would be a big blow for RLC. But with that said, I must say, that RLC is quite a show and as a show I must answer it. But really, it will not blow like a feeling of feeling between people, that can not make up, that for me, if it is the true reality. But as I was saying, I hope and I think the same way as my partner @Iloner, Naomi, has no qualms to enjoy Sofie's attention, and maybe, why not, to introduce the Safi games she met the partner Ari.

3 hours ago, vortios said:

By the way, if some do not know because I refer to the emergence of an "affective relationship" beyond the simple friendship ...

Retroceda en el tiempo a todos ustedes, al comienzo de la casa K & K, donde no diré que el 100% de los clientes, pero si la mayoría, todos pensando que entre ellos había surgido alguna relación más allá de la amistad. Que jugaron con ese truco durante muchos meses, hasta que se demostró que todo era un juego en frente de las cámaras.

Go back to the beginning of the K & K house, where I will not say 100% of the clients, but most of them, all thinking that among them there had been some relationship beyond friendship. They played with that trick for many months, until it was shown that everything was a game in front of the cameras.

41 minutes ago, iloner said:

Go back to the beginning of the K & K house, where I will not say 100% of the clients, but most of them, all thinking that among them there had been some relationship beyond friendship. They played with that trick for many months, until it was shown that everything was a game in front of the cameras.

I am surprised of you my friend " you should have known everything you just said was true"....I thought that you was much faster then that!!!!  Its that way in a few more of these apartments.......especially the two VIP apartments...LOL8)

Ah!   The early days of K&K their first stay at old B1.

There was a youthful playfulness about them then.    They really did seem to be on holiday, and we all appreciated the fun as they circumvented the attempts by Wardress Nora to control them.   Certainly many of us thought then that Kristy harboured a real crush on Kami, but I guess like the rest of us her affections have foundered on growing up (she was still 21 then) and knowing Kami's selfishness better. 

So too, Sofie showed excitement, an heightened response, to Aria the night before last.    But let us see.    Teens can be lovely and also a pain.    And Sofie is an adult.

As Vortios says, our fun may best lie with Naomi introducing girlie games to Aria.

But before Sofie leaves, let us hope the RLC Gods will allow us to view Sof throwing off her sense of responsibility and for one night letting herself go with Aria and Naomi.

I guess Naomi was left at home to entertain us last night - and she sure did.

A beautiful session with the water spout (take the end off the shower hose).   Trouble is, in the bathroom Cam 16 the end of the sink always obscures everything below the tummy, so we missed how the waterflow turned her luscious pussy lips from coral pink to engourged red, but we saw it in her face.

And then to bed, where she spread for us and played to orgasm.

El 5/13/2018 a las 9:22 a.m., iloner dijo:

Supongo que Naomi se quedó en casa para entretenernos, y de seguro lo hizo.

Una hermosa sesión con el pico de agua (saque el extremo de la manguera de la ducha). El problema es que en el baño Cam 16, el extremo del fregadero siempre oscurece todo lo que está debajo del estómago, por lo que echamos menos de menos el flujo de agua convertía sus deliciosos labios de rosa coralino a rojo congestionado, pero lo vimos en su cara.

Y luego a la cama, donde se extendió por nosotros y tocó el orgasmo.

Well, just, I suppose, they did not take the precaution of bathing in Sofie's bathroom.
Or maybe, simply, he did not want to show himself "too much"

Naomi showed us all great consideration last night.

It was her turn to bate, Sofie having stirred up an orgasm on the LR settee earlier in the evening when the girls went out to the shops for 10 minutes.   She was in the bathroom washing the come out of her pussy when they walked back in the door, and she rejoined them on the sofa.    That's the commitment you need to hold down the big room.

And Naomi is showing it.    After some desultory strokings on the settee with Aria in the middle (Sof's hand made brilliant progress and was just touching Aria's crutch when bed time came) Naomi got into bed with the light off and then remembered it was her turn .....

She got up and put the light on and treated us, including using her buzzy little red thing - so discreet.    Great camera angles when she spreads sitting up.    Sometimes she takes her knickers off - that's even better!

Naomi is so impressive to look at - more beautiful than sexual, a body of fine proportions, flat stomach, rounded arse, and breasts so overwhelming that you forget they may have had assistance to be as they are.

Ally this to a friendly personality and a biddableness and she becomes the ideal foil to Sofie's gentle seductive art.

Is she beginning to be more her own person than Sof's handmaiden?    Last night Sof was clearly enjoying Aria's effervescent dancing and singing on Sof's bed.    First Naomi yawned, then went to her room, then returned and hung about, and then when Sof made ready for bed in the bathroom she seemed to tell Aria to go to bed.    Just my impression - probably a wrong interpretation.    Or was it a little jealousy showing through?

Just caught the most lovely session in the bath - on her haunches shaving the puss, she removed the shower head and sprayed the jet onto her clit for 10 minutes of ecstasy - ecsasy for both of us, her enjoying and me watching.   

Its all about luck, and I caught the right ten minutes (I'm still resisting expensive Replay).    But it is also down to her Consideration of the viewer - she stayed in position where we could see clearly from cam 16 and it would have been easy in her ecstasy to slide down the bath and her pussy would have been out of sight.

Naomi is adorable.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks as though Naomi and Sofie had another rub down...this time they was laying opposite of each other rubbing each others pussies......I hardly saw any real majic out of each of them...I also think that there was way to many "AAaaaa's" in other words they both looked somewhat fake.  Once again Aria is a no show and is more less out with her boyfriend... I can't understand why RLC haven't given these ladies some better coaching when it comes to pleasing the viewers.....surely there money is very well spent when they receive it.  The word script has been use quit a bit lately in some of these apartment....especially in B1 and B2 the VIP apartments.  Instead of the people in the apartments doing or giving any real screwing.....the viewers are getting screwed.  I can't stop giving these sexy ladies an "E" for effort....surely they are getting away with the viewers money.8)

Now that Naomi has moved into the bigger bed room and seems to somewhat carry the torch, I waiting to see if she has the drive to make things happen in the apartment.  I do believe one of the biggest task well be trying to keep Aria in the apartment and put some of the energy in the apartment that she gives to her boyfriend....and getting Alexa to open up the viewers.   Earlier this morning their time I notice Naomi did try and hide from the cams in her new bed room while putting on her bra...."bad start my dear lady...you know by now that's not going to cut it".....your teacher is gone!!8)

This morning around 1700 hrs. (5:00 p.m. Barca time) , Naomi and her acolytes were  eating Ben & Jerry's out of the  containers. They've apparently developed a liking for chocolate (what else?)  ice cream. Keep that up, girls, and you'll be shopping for new clothes in the near future.