Limp Dick

Watcher43

Saw the show of Dasha and Sasha. It would have been good if old limp dick didn't have to cover up the fact that there was no real penetration. Masha I must say does run the show and yet I don't think she wants to take the chance of losing her man. So covers makes for the story of not doing anything to re-runs on replay.  If it does happen then it opens a whole lot of new shows of two's, threes and other stuff. Really interesting, but the rubbing is wearing thin. They know it and stretching it all out. After last night to take more hidden stuff would get people to give up on them. All to me is very mature entertainment with a plot. Good for them. 

Well if All the World is a stage, then these three actors have played their parts well.  They dominate the Thumbs and will attract attention for days to come.  Looking at the list of members viewing, I've seen more new names showing up as viewers than in most of my two years of being a member of RLC.