Masha,Sasha & Dasha. The argument for the defense.

I wasn't going to go there on this topic for various reasons.
In the past I was supportive of Masha & Sasha following the TK incidents, & the bile filled & fanciful comments that were aimed at them at that time.
To be honest I don't really have an opinion of the situation there now, or anything else to do with RLC as I turned my back on it after the DMCA shit storm.
However, I have seen the videos of Mash,Sash & Dash.8)
But my main gripe is about the 'treatment' being metered out to that threesome at the moment on their Fan page..
It seems as though you are trying to out do each other with the level of putrid shite you can throw at them.
Simply switching to another apartment or ignoring their apartment, is obviously too hard a concept for some.
Yet going out of your way to search for a repugnant image to highlight what you feel best describes them & their situation, it's not too much of a chore.
A self-perpetuating,self congratulatory exercise in shit slinging, in some vain attempt to keep in with the in-crowd.
I personally feel that some of you are bang out of order, and you should be ashamed of yourselves.>:(
This forum would never have stooped to this base level.
The old guard of BTR & Toolmaker,Texl & Rob would have slapped you silly for this & you know it.
If this pisses anyone off, or others I considered 'friends' on this forum have been upset by my words...tough shit!
This has been long over due & you only have yourselves to blame.
Go and give your heads a wobble and climb down from whatever platform you think you are on.
You might think that you are being clever &/or humorous but you're not.You are being grossly unfair.
Real life cam FAN remember !?

Thanks for the response Dougs,not necessary.
I'm not looking for apologies,atonement,forgiveness or absolution etc.
I did not ask for any of that, and after all it's not my place,who am I to ask for any of that, nobody,just a member of this forum like you.
But I am concerned that this sort of behaviour we have seen on the MashSashDash page & on the Chatbox seems to be acceptable on this forum now and that depresses me.
It was never this way,we were a friendly forum,there was always a certain amount of common courtesy among all the members.
I remember having a stand up row with Toolmaker about his request for 'positive comments only'.
I argued that that wasn't possible as we may have negative viewpoints on certain tenants.
For instance to some Leora is a goddess, to others she is fake.
But generally we tried to keep the place positive both on the forums & in the chatbox.
All of that seems to have gone out of the window now, and we seem to be spiraling down a rabbit hole where members feel reluctant to post or get involved in the Chat.
That is not right.

There are certain participants on VHtv that I don't like.Either as people or because of their behaviours.
So I don't visit their apartments,I don't even have a sideways glance to see what they are up to.
I don't give them the traffic & thereby it will not show up in their activity log.
If I can possibly help it, I will not post about them. (not that anyone is reading my stuff anyways, with a few exceptions)
But I will ask this again, if you don't like a certain apartment or certain tenants, why are watching that apartment?
It seems like you have some sort of sadomasochistic tendency to deliberately put yourselves through the pain & suffering of viewing these people.
I respect everyone's opinion & their right to it, but some of this stuff is just downright nasty & vengeful  shit, again why?
OK there will be those who will say, 'well if you don't like it,you don't have to read it,or you can leave!',and believe me it has crossed my mind quite a few times. Seriously!
But as I said in a different post on a different topic,I feel some sort of loyalty to this place,I am not about to jump-ship as numerous others have.
I want this forum to continue and to improve and attract new members who will feel welcomed not intimidated.
And posts like we have seen recently will not help that one bit.

9 hours ago, Plank said:

The old guard of BTR & Toolmaker,Texl & Rob would have slapped you silly for this & you know it.

As you stated above and i had mentioned this elsewhere in the forum - we need new moderators to RLCF since StnCld316 is the only one active on a regular basis. Sad to say but someone needs to control the chat and forum. When these previous mods and BTR were around the other voyeur sites didn't exist or just started with a few apartments. Also, RLC had only about 5 to 10 apartments. Well, we now have 4 voyeur sites and about 55 to 60 apartments in total and probably still expanding. In reality, self control generally doesn't work when humans are involved. RLCF has to step up it's game to supervise/moderate it's members to get back to respectability and allow everyone to freely and happily participate in the chat or forum.

So Plank, i totally agree with you and admit that i am guilty in negative comments in fan pages. Asking others to improve won't work on it's own - RLCF has to realize that moderators are necessary to change the tone here. 

Personally, my voyeur site of choice is camarads because they offer what i am looking for and i get it.

11 hours ago, Plank said:

I wasn't going to go there on this topic for various reasons.
In the past I was supportive of Masha & Sasha following the TK incidents, & the bile filled & fanciful comments that were aimed at them at that time.
To be honest I don't really have an opinion of the situation there now, or anything else to do with RLC as I turned my back on it after the DMCA shit storm.
However, I have seen the videos of Mash,Sash & Dash.8)
But my main gripe is about the 'treatment' being metered out to that threesome at the moment on their Fan page..
It seems as though you are trying to out do each other with the level of putrid shite you can throw at them.
Simply switching to another apartment or ignoring their apartment, is obviously too hard a concept for some.
Yet going out of your way to search for a repugnant image to highlight what you feel best describes them & their situation, it's not too much of a chore.
A self-perpetuating,self congratulatory exercise in shit slinging, in some vain attempt to keep in with the in-crowd.
I personally feel that some of you are bang out of order, and you should be ashamed of yourselves.>:(
This forum would never have stooped to this base level.
If this pisses anyone off, or others I considered 'friends' on this forum have been upset by my words...tough shit!
This has been long over due & you only have yourselves to blame.
Go and give your heads a wobble and climb down from whatever platform you think you are on.
You might think that you are being clever &/or humorous but you're not.You are being grossly unfair.
Real life cam FAN remember !?

I am only speaking for myself....even though I was once a fan of Masha Dasha and Sasha until they started this group thing that they are into,  and I myself know that I have been hard on them with my comments and so on.  I respect your comments like any other member here and I can tone things down if it bothers you and others if it means you not leaving the site because of it.   I won't stop watching them, but I well tone things down.  After viewing B1 a few hours ago Masha and her crew made me realize that the grass isn't always green on the other side.8)

I stopped viewing RLC and posting on RLCF a while back because I stopped enjoying it, and the main reason was bullying (not of me, or if there was I didn't notice).

And in those days the Mods were still operating, though it seemed sometimes not always properly objectively.

We should be able to make negative comments, and sometimes repeating those comments in inventive ways seems a way to be amusing.   Most of us have been guilty of going too far for too long at some time.   I know I have.

But there is a line at which repeated abuse becomes too much.   The tone sours the site for us all.

Its hard to see where that line is at the time though.    It needs a courageous post like Plank's above to  draw attention to it.

Worth saying though, that it is posters with energy and commitment who keep RLCF vibrant.

RLCF is a great site.   Perhaps because of the benign neglect by Admin, and because StnCld is overstretched so doesn't interfere, it does feel like it is OUR site.            

22 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

As you stated above and i had mentioned this elsewhere in the forum - we need new moderators to RLCF since StnCld316 is the only one active on a regular basis. Sad to say but someone needs to control the chat and forum. When these previous mods and BTR were around the other voyeur sites didn't exist or just started with a few apartments. Also, RLC had only about 5 to 10 apartments. Well, we now have 4 voyeur sites and about 55 to 60 apartments in total and probably still expanding. In reality, self control generally doesn't work when humans are involved. RLCF has to step up it's game to supervise/moderate it's members to get back to respectability and allow everyone to freely and happily participate in the chat or forum.

So Plank, i totally agree with you and admit that i am guilty in negative comments in fan pages. Asking others to improve won't work on it's own - RLCF has to realize that moderators are necessary to change the tone here. 

Personally, my voyeur site of choice is camarads because they offer what i am looking for and i get it.

So are you saying that we need some Moderators on this forum as our last team seem to have vanished? If so it will have to be kicked upstairs to Admin. I have no idea where our old Moderators are, but I can understand their reluctance to stay involved and spend their time sorting shit out when they never really had any powers to silence or ban anyone who stepped out of line.

20 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I am only speaking for myself....even though I was once a fan of Masha Dasha and Sasha until they started this group thing that they are into,  and I myself know that I have been hard on them with my comments and so on.  I respect your comments like any other member here and I can tone things down if it bothers you and others if it means you not leaving the site because of it.   I won't stop watching them, but I well tone things down.  After viewing B1 a few hours ago Masha and her crew made me realize that the grass isn't always green on the other side.8)

Thank you for having the brass balls to step into this, I've always liked your input to this place, but I agree that you do need to consider turning it down a notch. What I am trying to say is,your stuff doesn't bother me as such, just that you are better than that sort of negative shit.
I am made of tough stuff,I can get industrial strength like you wouldn't believe.I just choose not to. I am certainly not that precious or part of the pc brigade who are offended by everything. I just try to keep things civil.
There is no way I would leave this site because of stuff posted by anyone about Mash & Sash & Dash or anything else.I have certainly been subjected to worse treatment on this forum by others,but I'm still here.
But I have been considering leaving the site because of the way it is going, and because I get very little feedback to anything I post on the VHtv board even though I take time to post stuff & try to keep it ticking over for the benefit of our membership.I don't post this stuff to massage my own ego.I don't have the time.

17 hours ago, iloner said:

I stopped viewing RLC and posting on RLCF a while back because I stopped enjoying it, and the main reason was bullying (not of me, or if there was I didn't notice).

And in those days the Mods were still operating, though it seemed sometimes not always properly objectively.

We should be able to make negative comments, and sometimes repeating those comments in inventive ways seems a way to be amusing.   Most of us have been guilty of going too far for too long at some time.   I know I have.

But there is a line at which repeated abuse becomes too much.   The tone sours the site for us all.

Its hard to see where that line is at the time though.    It needs a courageous post like Plank's above to  draw attention to it.

Worth saying though, that it is posters with energy and commitment who keep RLCF vibrant.

RLCF is a great site.   Perhaps because of the benign neglect by Admin, and because StnCld is overstretched so doesn't interfere, it does feel like it is OUR site.            

I know exactly what you are referring to about the Mods objectivity and I agree.

And your post above is exactly why we missed you when you left. Spot on comments again that reinforce what I was getting at.

Surely we can be negative about an apartment without going in hard and resorting to some of the stuff we have seen?

10 hours ago, Plank said:

So are you saying that we need some Moderators on this forum as our last team seem to have vanished? If so it will have to be kicked upstairs to Admin. I have no idea where our old Moderators are, but I can understand their reluctance to stay involved and spend their time sorting shit out when they never really had any powers to silence or ban anyone who stepped out of line.

Yes, exactly that. Mods need the power to enforce the rules and guidelines of this RLCF site. The warning system appeared to be useless because only a few ended up getting banned outright after things were allowed to get totally out of hand. If Mods had the power to warn members sooner then that individual would settle done or leave the site. It is up to the Admin to decide how they want this site to behave and keep it's members. Perhaps Admin is of the same mindset as the owners of RLC - let members leave if they don't like it because there are always people/voyeurs wanting to sign up or subscribe. Mods gave up because they ended up having a title to their name but their hands were tied. Don't blame them for leaving especially since it was done voluntarily with no pay for their services. I will say that i think we are beating a dead horse because many of us have complained often about this and the direction of the chatroom and chatters but no sign of any forthcoming improvements.