Marla & Hector

Marla's cups runneth over. Her bra appears too small to sufficiently contain her big boobs which is more than okay for me. No nudity but you get to see some side boobs falling out and some good cleavage which, to me, are pretty good voyeur teases to get my imagination going.

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More pics of Marla. As you can see Marla is a big built girl for her short height but has all the good curves that some of us voyeurs really do appreciate and look for. Marla knows how to properly dress for laying outside on their terrace to tan. The tiny itsy bitsy teenie weenie skimpy string bikini works wonderful (almost naked) and appetizing on her gorgeous well endowed body. I am posting sufficient pics to allow others to fully appreciate this real lady living a real life on her own terms. She alone is quite the voyeur site and offers up nice teases. Sure would be nice to see more of her naked body on a daily basis but at least she is more appealing to look at than some other tenants.

• 2 weeks later...

I always have been an ass man. Small, medium or large shapely asses, butts, arses or shitters will always get my attention and I will follow them when necessary. Marla has a big round curvy butt which I like. Now in these pics she is wearing what appears to be panties wedged up the crack of her ass and between her butt cheeks - nice!!!. Lots of pics so you can follow her ass in deep appreciation. Naked would be the best but as a voyeur you take what you can get. Enjoy and fantasize because I sure as hell do.

Saw Marla yesterday in this see through barely there swimsuit. Her ass is quite mesmerizing. She is quite the voyeur tease. Her arse and hips don't lie. Nice big boobs too. She walks fast so hard to grab pics that are not blurry. Marla and Candy Red are my eye candy plus Red or Bea at Sadie apartment was a fave. Hector is one damn lucky guy to have Marla. Marla does know how to dress sexily for the big tease but seeing her nude is the icing on the cake - SWEET!!! 

Marla and her nipple slip. As a voyeur, seeing a girl's nipple accidentally exposed is a treat. Down blouse, side boob, low cut top showing cleavage, pokies, nipple slip, wet t-shirt, under boob, loose fitting top or not wearing a bra are all examples of a nice tease and view.. Marla wears a bra that can barely contain her ample boobs so it is not surprising that a nipple might occasionally slip or pop out. A voyeur wants to see the size of the nipple and the shape, size and color of the areola. At least I do - lol. Sometimes if we are lucky we will even catch a whole boob popped out - yayyyy!!!