Funny #1

StnCld316

You might think that this is in the wrong topic but watch the short clip and at the 16 second mark you will see the dog on the stairs mesmerized by this fine well tuned body. Obviously, the dog likes - lol.

WWW.EROPROFILE.COM

Watch funny mix2 - hot and fit at EroProfile - the free adult dating community

10 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

You might think that this is in the wrong topic but watch the short clip and at the 16 second mark you will see the dog on the stairs mesmerized by this fine well tuned body. Obviously, the dog likes - lol.

WWW.EROPROFILE.COM

Watch funny mix2 - hot and fit at EroProfile - the free adult dating community

What dog lol. Hot as fuck.

3 hours ago, Flume said:

beer GIF

Well good for him. Evil Knievel he is not. Dumbass he is. What did he expect? You know what? People never learn so I suggest he keeps at 'er.  I understand some things about gravity such as what goes up must come down  but "how it does" is the question. I understand about going from point A to point B but "how you successfully accomplish it" is the question. I understand that eventually you need to land a plane, car, motorcycle or any wannabee flying object  but "how to do it smoothly and safely" is the question.

My question to dumbasses is "how do you prove/explain dumb logic or illogical reasoning or stupid actions". Dumbasses answer is "here, I'll show you". My answer to that is "go ahead, knock yourself out (literally)". Case closed.