Funny #1

StnCld316

11 hours ago, Wazzer said:

Anyone having problems posting GIF from RLCF setting? 

I think @johnny posted a similar comment about issues. I responded to him with some steps I do but haven't heard back. I have had issues getting them to copy/paste but after 1 or 2 attempts they work. Video above shows that this worked for me.

17 hours ago, Wazzer said:

Anyone having problems posting GIF from RLCF setting? 

6 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I think @johnny posted a similar comment about issues. I responded to him with some steps I do but haven't heard back. I have had issues getting them to copy/paste but after 1 or 2 attempts they work. Video above shows that this worked for me.

@dougiestyle4u apologies for not replying. Think @Wazzer like myself is referring to the setting on the reply to topic GIIFs from GIPHY. For me its lets you view them but can't post. As for copy/paste/3rd party hosting etc just goes over my head lol.

33 minutes ago, Johnny said:

@dougiestyle4u apologies for not replying. Think @Wazzer like myself is referring to the setting on the reply to topic GIIFs from GIPHY. For me its lets you view them but can't post. As for copy/paste/3rd party hosting etc just goes over my head lol.

Don't think you need 3rd party hosting for gifs for posting here on RLCF. I just right click on the specific gif once I open/start it and then left click copy and then go to the RLCF forum site that I want to post on and then right click and then left click paste. Sometimes I need to do it twice for it to work.