SUBSTITUTE'S

RUBBERMAN

It seems we have a few substitutes in a few of the apartments lately,  when the original couples are on vacation.  I think that is great,  these subs's seems to be having more and worth watching sex and voyeur entertainment then some of the original couples who live in them.  It may also be that these subs them self's are trying to get a place too. Apartments like B1 and B2 and the vacation apartment have people come and go every few weeks, some times months.....maybe RLC need to start doing this with the regular apartments as well.  Maybe then some of these couples won't start getting lazy for the cams or start creating wild day after day scripted threesome's to get attention...and a lot of the scripted looking sex may stop also.  I know a lot of members do love watching the same things all the time....but with rotating the apartment about every three or four months I think it would bring in more viewers and stop a lot of boring sex....and maybe get back to being a voyeurs site again.  In my book the girls in B1 and B2 are nothing but a bunch of over paid sexy lap dancers who aren't even coming close to sex or voyeurism unless.."RLC allows them to bring their male friend "who I believe are staying way to long of a visit" and most of the time they are going to hid from the cams when having sex..after making the viewers wait a few or more days" other then that is just fake, scripted and has become boring,  yes some are worth viewing, but lately there are some who are there just to rest, lay around and do nothing but maybe show a tit here or there.    "My thoughts only"......."Yes, these comments should have been placed in the suggestions section..sorry."8)

54 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

It seems we have a few substitutes in a few of the apartments lately,  when the original couples are on vacation.  I think that is great,  these subs's seems to be having more and worth watching sex and voyeur entertainment then some of the original couples who live in them.  It may also be that these subs them self's are trying to get a place too. Apartments like B1 and B2 and the vacation apartment have people come and go every few weeks, some times months.....maybe RLC need to start doing this with the regular apartments as well.  Maybe then some of these couples won't start getting lazy for the cams or start creating wild day after day scripted threesome's to get attention...and a lot of the scripted looking sex may stop also.  I know a lot of members do love watching the same things all the time....but with rotating the apartment about every three or four months I think it would bring in more viewers and stop a lot of boring sex....and maybe get back to being a voyeurs site again.  In my book the girls in B1 and B2 are nothing but a bunch of over paid sexy lap dancers who aren't even coming close to sex or voyeurism unless.."RLC allows them to bring their male friend "who I believe are staying way to long of a visit" and most of the time they are going to hid from the cams when having sex..after making the viewers wait a few or more days" other then that is just fake, scripted and has become boring,  yes some are worth viewing, but lately there are some who are there just to rest, lay around and do nothing but maybe show a tit here or there.    "My thoughts only"......."Yes, these comments should have been placed in the suggestion section..sorry."8)

It is in Suggestions.  :D