Fan Page Amira

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Amira
  • StnCld316 featured and pinned this topic

Amira and Serafima must be close friends...they seem to be in old friend ship click or just keeping to themself's...and doesn't want to script play with Anita.   Speaking of Anita..seems she is in Dalia's bed naked along with Oksi doing some kind of scripted lesbian show...."the only thing I can see in the black light is Dalia and Okse trying to keep the flies away from Anita's pussy."....I can see Dalia like the viewers getting bored with that sat-up real fast. LOL8)

I am glad to see that Amira did move to the B1 apartment....surly Serafina loves the idea.  I am hoping I can continue to keep high expectations about Amira threw out her stay...I do think she well help bring a more real life and Voyeur members to RLC even if some don't.  Like others I am still waiting for their next room mate to show up...."lets hope its another mature sexy lady."8)

Amira is looking very sexy and lovely tonight...and so are Serafima and Karina...I also see that they have the visiting vacationing apartment crew "Amanda, Pablo, Jenn and Frank" there tonight.  I like this new couple from the vacation apartment, but for some reason I do think that they are not mature enough for the B1 ladies...."the B1 ladies seem to be way more mature for these young kids and their acting's."  With all that said.."I do hope that these two Jenn and Frank don't end up at the GP apartment......at least not until Anita leave for good."8)

Amira and Karina are looking sexy again tonight..."while Serafima.."who is some where she seems to not to want to be".. is at the vacationing apartment trying to entertain Jenn and Frank, seeing that Amanda and Palbo is leaving soon.  I guess we the viewers well continue to see a weekly show using the vacationing crew from here on..."until someone "Nora" comes up with something new.  Amira well still look sexy:wub: not matter what happens!!! LOL8)

Looks like Amira is packing and leaving B1..or leaving for good!!!  I wonder if its because of Serafima and her fake ass friends "Oksi, Daisy and Mila?"  Since Serafima started kissing Oksi's ass and taking orders from the useless Daisy things in B1 has been going down hill....Mila is just a used up Pone just to try and bring in viewers, even a pimp gets tired of looking at his product from time to time,  Oksi needs to fine her way back over to the GP apartment where she belongs.    I wonder if Karina is going to leave next?  RLC has a bad habit of keeping the worst and getting rid of the good so soon!!8)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Amira has packed her things and is gone..."I do wonder what happen?"  She does to seem to have a much higher standard about her self then the rest other barcelona girls.  The way RLC has been playing chess with the site and their hired Go-Go girls I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't show up at the Vacation apartment with a guy.8)

Amira and the others "Karina and Sofie" are looking sexy tonight.  Looks like they had the candles lite for a while, but nothing real special.  I did see them earlier viewing there cell phones with a lot of laughter..."I wonder was they reading the closer of the Vacation apartment."..lets hope they don't one day fall into that embarrassing situation.8)