PERSONAL RATING OF ALL AVAILABLE CURRENT VOYEUR CAM SITES

dougiestyle4u

As far as I know there are currently eight (8) available voyeur cam sites that basically try to compete against each other for viewers/subscribers. If you want, post your ratings in order of best to worst and a brief explanation for your selections. I will say that, in my opinion, no site is considered real life for various reasons. Each site varies in terms of number of apartments and number of tenants/couples per apartment. As a voyeur I look for a variety of looks of women, certain teases like side boobs, bent over butt, bra and panties, sexy outfits, half naked, totally naked, naked cooking/cleaning, some sex and fun tenants. Most sites are weak so I am forced to make a tour of each voyeur site in hopes of catching something that pleases my voyeur eyes and keeps me glued to the scene. I know some of you never look at or prejudge other voyeur sites but make your rating anyways, even it is a choice of one (1).

#1 - SPYGASM - Many girls/couples do the cam thing but you get great closeups of naked girls/guys and sex. Masturbation by girls and guys is frequent or I should say daily. Even different nationalities is present and this site is a voyeur's dream. Not too real but the good stuff trumps the negatives. Very yummy.

#2 - CAMARADS - Good and bad days but does satisfy my voyeur needs.

#3 - VOYEURHOUSE.TV - Good and bad days but has enough to keep me watching.

#4 - REALLIFECAM - big disappointment over the last 2 years but sometimes I catch something worth watching.

#5 - VOYEURHOUSE.com - very little, if anything, so just a brief visit.

#6 - LIFEUNDERCAM - very little, if anything, so just a brief visit.

#7 - FREETOCAM.com - only one apartment but I got to see the girl's naked tits which are pretty good.

#8 - VOYEUR-VILLA - TOTAL WASTE OF TIME.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:45 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

#1 - SPYGASM - Many girls/couples do the cam thing but you get great closeups of naked girls/guys and sex. Masturbation by girls and guys is frequent or I should say daily. Even different nationalities is present and this site is a voyeur's dream. Not too real but the good stuff trumps the negatives. Very yummy.

#2 - CAMARADS - Good and bad days but does satisfy my voyeur needs.

#3 - VOYEURHOUSE.TV - Good and bad days but has enough to keep me watching.

#4 - REALLIFECAM - big disappointment over the last 2 years but sometimes I catch something worth watching.

#5 - VOYEURHOUSE.com - very little, if anything, so just a brief visit.

#6 - LIFEUNDERCAM - very little, if anything, so just a brief visit.

#7 - FREETOCAM.com - only one apartment but I got to see the girl's naked tits which are pretty good.

#8 - VOYEUR-VILLA - TOTAL WASTE OF TIME.

The reason Spygasm has Cam Girls is the Site is run by Bonga Cams which is a site being close to the same as Chaturbate's Operation but done just a little differently.  In the end you have to Pay Tokens to get the girls to do something.  The easiest way is to let others Pay the Tokens and sit back and enjoy the Free Show on someone else's expense.  Only thing is you'll need a VPN to circumvent the Time Outs. LifeUnderCam and VoyeurHouse.com are similar to RLC just mainly Couples living their Daily Lives.  If you see something exciting then it's good and if not then you have to watch Tenants with a phone shoved in front of their face 75% of the time.  If you want to see Sex then VHTV and Spygasm are the places to keep an eye on.  There's more sex in a day on those 2 Sites than all the rest combined in a Whole Month.

Edited by StnCld316