Fan Page Stella and Leo

Looks like Leo is staying at the vacation apartment baby sitting Frank and Jenn and keeping an I on Stella and Gina on his lap-top...while she is at B1 roaming with wild Gina......"both might need a fix before the night is over...lol..seeing that they have almost finished a bottle of booze with in 30 minutes already.  I do think that later Leo, Frank and Jenn well join them before the night is over though.8)

I did catch Jenn and Frank leaving out the door this morning around 7:20 am their time,  I wonder if they are going on a short vacation away from the noise or deciding weather to stay longer or not....."then again they might not come back at all.  Leo and Stella has the apartment to them self's and for some unknown reason "there is no loud music playing and no drinks today."...well Gina didn't show today either.  LOL  Looks like Gina had to go and put some spunk and energy into the B2 apartment.8)

Frank and Jenn seems to still be gone...."and Stella and Leo still have laughs.'..lol  Looks like after spending a day and half a night at the B2 apartment Gina has sniffed her way back to the vacation apartment again....I do think after all the use of what ever she takes, she seems to get lost and can't fined her way back to the B1 apartment.  Gina acts like the sheep dog for both B2 and the vacation apartment..LOL  Gina seems to give B2 a hand when needed, but really does nothing for the girls but put them to sleep....and when at the vacation apartment she keeps Leo's dick hard and Stella drunk and doped up....I also see they have found a new hiding place away from the cams...Gina out on the balcony with Leo and Stella, all Gina has on is just a thong and man shirt for almost an half hour..lol..lady you must be on something...."who said it was cold outside on the balcony?" LOL   I guess that's real life living for some.8)

Create an account to see this content!

There are two kinds of truth. What one can see with their own two eyes. And what one imagines in their mind. You would have me believe that all three of these people are incredible actors, like say, Jack Nicholson. It really is incredible what people imagine {behind the scenes} Stella and Leo are helping Gina and vice versa. 

10 hours ago, gilbert said:

There are two kinds of truth. What one can see with their own two eyes. And what one imagines in their mind. You would have me believe that all three of these people are incredible actors, like say, Jack Nicholson. It really is incredible what people imagine {behind the scenes} Stella and Leo are helping Gina and vice versa. 

Why would you want to discredit Jack Nicholson with these three.  All I see is three ROCK STARS and three DRUNKS...that's not affiliated with music at all.  If they are here to help each other they might be at the wrong facility.  Its obvious that your either there Movie director,  lawyer,  or Leo himself seeing that these three are just your only viewing priority here at the RLC.   As for ones seeing what he or she see's.."a blind person can see what these three are about"...as for as imagination..."that's funny...that only comes from those who want us to see what they want us to think and see."8)

Diverse opinions are always welcome rubberman. We disagree on a few things, no problem with that. People have been discrediting Stella ever since she arrived at RLC. I am sick of it. She has been scapegoated and maligned and yet all she ever done is help RLC  Always giving us a great show. We all know these are sex cam girls and couples and they follow fake scripts to some extent. They are employees of RLC. It seems bonuses are also in the picture, but these are real couples who have a real relationship that evolves in real time. Lets not malign them. They are great at what they do, putting on a show for us. RLC is a one of a kind, and we all enjoy it. Lets show the proper respect for them and in chat with each other. We are not always going to agree. It would be a boring world if we did. As for the drugs most of us took them we were young. I did. As we get older we change.The other girls on this site are pretty girls, and they all seem to have respect for one another. There really is nothing to be displeased about, RLC are trying their best to please their customers.

Can we start cutting some slack?

13 minutes ago, gilbert said:

Diverse opinions are always welcome rubberman. We disagree on a few things, no problem with that. People have been discrediting Stella ever since she arrived at RLC. I am sick of it. She has been scapegoated and maligned and yet all she ever done is help RLC  Always giving us a great show. We all know these are sex cam girls and couples and they follow fake scripts to some extent. They are employees of RLC. It seems bonuses are also in the picture, but these are real couples who have a real relationship that evolves in real time. Lets not malign them. They are great at what they do, putting on a show for us. RLC is a one of a kind, and we all enjoy it. Lets show the proper respect for them and in chat with each other. We are not always going to agree. It would be a boring world if we did. As for the drugs most of us took them we were young. I did. As we get older we change.The other girls on this site are pretty girls, and they all seem to have respect for one another. There really is nothing to be displeased about, RLC are trying their best to please their customers.

Can we start cutting some slack?

I agree with everything you said.."I only respond to what I see and the way they act."  Where I am from girls or women who act the way they have since there arrival...well get the same treatment."  I guess its already to say they are doing a great job of being them self's.   I am a fan of Stella and Gina, but not the other shit.  No I have never done drugs in my younger days.  I agree let them please the customers and lets move on.8)

A new day and Stella and Leo has another visit from Gina.  I guess for some Gina and Stella are good for some viewers because of there wildness and sometimes don't care attitude.   I do think that they may be a big help for the vacation apartment when all else fails..."and its been happening a lot lately.  I do think that Stella and Gina once around each other turn into 12yrs  with the running around jumping on furniture and chasing each other like kids instead of the mature women that most men want to see....and Leo more less acting as lover,  apartment counselor and father figure with both.  At times I look at the vacation apartment as a Day Care Center where others "B1" come in and keep the vacation personnel entertained doing their stay.    I do think that Stella and Leo would do much better with Jenn and Frank then Gina being in the shadows 5 times a week...."friends or not."   B1 is failing, and its failing because there's no real leadership there,  Serafima lives on the outside and Gina lives with Stella and Leo and they both have beds at the B1 apartment.   I like both Stella and Gina but I do think that the energy needs to spread.8)