CAN WE JUST RENAME THIS "PRETEND LESBIANS ON HOLIDAY"

could be called SEXLESS LESBIANS ON HOLIDAYS or REAL LESBIANS TAKING A HOLIDAY BREAK FROM HAVING SEX. Possible that the "new" young generation is too lazy for sex or only sex for money outside the apartments. The girls might have the body but that's about it. Nowadays, becoming an adult probably starts around 30 or 35 years of age or never since they enjoy being childish or immature.

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Dragnet said:

Better watch what you say about them, the snowflakes on the forum might get upset. 

I love these near lesbian fantasies.   Two or three naked girls in the same room - making pretend love or beating a puppy with a shovel - whatever they do I would watch with pleasure.

For me, the snowflakes are the ones who, when you challenge their views as unjustifiable, just melt away.

Or the loudmouths who never have anything positive to say even though they spend hours watching.   Until one day they do us all a favour and go somewhere else.

Say what you like - and I like B1 to B4 - but stand up for your views.