Fan Page Blair & Mike

Unless Mike is out of work I can't see him staying for 90 days at the vacation apartment.  He and Blair does seem to be a bit more mature then Rus and Kylie.  While the 4 drunks from B2 well continue to come with a case of alcohol from time to time acting like bar sluts they aren't really doing a good job of keeping viewers.  I do believe if Blair and Mike want to have a decent party they should try and visit the more mature group at the GP apartment..."at least they wouldn't get as drunk and pass out like the 4 drunks at B2...then again may be they should just leave Gina and Jaya at the nearest bar in town." LOL  I do have to say that the B2 drunks are very comical "funny" once drunk....their whole demeanor changes from women to S%&@s. LOL    Good luck doing your stay Mike!!8)  "Like always Gina wins four more bottles of booze for the team." LOL:lol:

Looks like Blair and Mike are giving them self's some quiet and rest time while Rus and Kylie are out with the four B2 drinkers tonight.  I am sure Mike may be tired of the constant Rap music by now.  Lets hope one day after Kylie and Rus leaves RLC well start getting more mature couples again.8)

Now that Blair and Mike has had their little un-well rehearse Rub down with Loraine...I hope if they do decide to give it one more try with the "lights" on, that they well be a bit more serious looking and not confused into what to do next.."in the case of Loraine...she was acting to scared for the part." LOL   Blair who is Very sexy and Hot looking really doesn't need any out side help to gain viewers unless that's what she's into....."I do think for her last visit...she don't have a problem letting others fill up on her man and him filling up on other ladies...lol... and keeping the other ladies wet for a mid-night masturbation...lol...and I am sure Mike isn't going to complain either.  LOL   I do hope that if they are planing to thank about having another rub down with another......"why go to the GP, when Rus and Kylie are in next room."8)

Looks like Mike well be Playing another night of a father figure to Loraine, even though Blair allows him to feel up on her to try and get viewers.  I do see that Diane "The big it lady" has made a visit....."lets hope she makes it back to the GP and doesn't try and make the vacation apartment her home too..."she is another that's always out...as well as Serafima was"....maybe she can convince Mike and Blair to finally put some dick up into Loraine instead of a dry dildo.   I did think that Kylie had a shot at something between the three last night,  but it turned out to be another spoiled stage play.  I think that Rus may be the only one in the house with real balls...."but can only use them on this lady Kylie."  If RLC is going to allow Loraine to live at the Vacation apartment at least Rus and Mike should have the privilege of screwing her..."for a few points." LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

While Rus and Grandma Kylie are at the B2 apartment playing bathtub games with her grand kids..lol...Mike and Blair are back at the Vacation apartment staring at their cell phones laughing at probably what they are seeing. LOL  I still don't think that Mike well do 90 days at the vacation apartment unless RLC has made him an offer that's greater then most gets.....he seems to be way more mature then most.."in a good way" and Kylie who wants to be all that isn't!!!  Rus is Rus...."an undercover dog"..lol...but cool and sneaky too. LOL  I guess one day RLC well bring in couples who pair with each other instead of being used by either B1 or B2.8) 

Recently Blair and Mike have been avoiding the antics that start as soon as Kylie is with the triplets. If all are at B3 they either go out or retreat to their bedroom while don't join if Kylie & Rus go elsewhere.

Now they are at GP but only Loraine is with them in the lounge.

3 hours ago, delta10 said:

Recently Blair and Mike have been avoiding the antics that start as soon as Kylie is with the triplets. If all are at B3 they either go out or retreat to their bedroom while don't join if Kylie & Rus go elsewhere.

Now they are at GP but only Loraine is with them in the lounge.

I don't understand either couple in the this so called Vacation apartment!!!  from the looks of things both couples are doing some of the most and non-sexual ridiculous looking shit that I have ever seen on this site.  Who ever is leading them definitely needs to be fired or go back to drama school...."You wouldn't see college kids doing crazy shit like they are doing for entertainment."  The Vacation apartment is nothing but a big Joke!!8)

With Grandma Kylie and Rus the over grown kid out to play at the GP apartment, with Rus being around all of these easy ladies.."most men would act more mature then in-mature"..lol....Mike and Blair seem to be enjoying the piece and quiet at the Vacation apartment, until its there turn to go on stag again.8)

While Kylie and Rus are at the B2 apartment doing what they usually do "drink, drunk and foolish looking"...lol...Blair has given the viewers a very nice and sexy masturbation set.   I am really surprise to see that Blair and Mike has lasted this long.   I don't see any thing real about both couples really having anything in common with each other.  I also think that Mike and Blair may have came at the wrong time and could come back again with a more mature and not so wild couple.8)

I agree that RLC need to pick the couples carefully as they need to get along really well socially for them to be comfortable being intimate with the other couple in the same room and even the chance of foursome fun without them getting into a state of not being able to make reasonable decisions and afterwards the awkwardness of regret.

On 4/22/2019 at 6:36 PM, delta10 said:

I agree that RLC need to pick the couples carefully as they need to get along really well socially for them to be comfortable being intimate with the other couple in the same room and even the chance of foursome fun without them getting into a state of not being able to make reasonable decisions and afterwards the awkwardness of regret.

delta10, what you are saying might make to much since, lol  I feel the same way, that's why I think that the vacation apartment is nothing but a big joke....seems these people are just used as helpers an extra stage crew helpers for B1, B2 and the GP and when they need a couple like Rus and Kylie to make an ass out of them self's.   I really don't think we well ever see a foursome in the Vacation apartment..at least not with the one's who suppose to be staying there anyway....."if anything you well see an unlimited weekly drinking contests....lol...that seems to happen as scheduled all the time until its time for them to leave."  Unless the Vacation apartment stands for its name..to me its just a waste of space or horse stable for those apartments who needs help keeping viewers.8)

• StnCld316 featured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...