32 minutes ago, vampire said:

dougiestyle4u--cyberleader ,  As usual nice picks from you guys .--Thanks .  This site is a bit like Cam Soda .  Strikes Me as a glorified Cam Girl site .   The girls are nice though .---Will give it further study .---

Like I say many times - I lookie no touchie. I like variety so I keep touring all the voyeur sites for something that catches my eye. Big titties grab my attention every time but basically all women deserve a look. Sure some of the girls, if not all of them, are cam girls but I like watching them do natural things around the Rasputin mansion when they are not camming. This apartment gives me enough to satisfy my voyeur needs. Voyeur-villa did good with this apartment but fail with the others which is too bad. RLC is weak when it comes to any real voyeur teasing (Leora does the same thing and the Barca girls are way too predictable). If I capture any RLC pics I send them to cyberleader for further studying - lol (don't care about 3rd party posting of images in the forums because they could be removed by the DMCA bullshit and my efforts wasted). Vampire, I do miss chatting with you but I still don't like how the chat is still too heavily concentrated around all the Barca apartments. Plank and Scotsman84 do an excellent job of posting images on the VHTV site. StnCld316, cyberleader and I also try to post images on other sites to show something that RLC is lacking. Sometimes a fully clothed girl is worth looking at and capturing pics just to show off their beauty or awesome curves (full nudity or sex is not always necessary). Oh, too bad Cam Soda wasn't back on, I think, the VHTV site because the girls were so sexy and easy on the eyes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...