THANKS RLC - FOR YOUR SHIT SERVICE

dougiestyle4u

Over the last few months I have noticed that it is getting more and more difficult to access some apartments (3 flashing white dots). I give it some time and then try another apartment. Some are quick to open while others don't or take forever. When a tenant walks to another room and I try to switch cams then I lost the person (where did they go). What a bunch of shit. I hear that chatters have been encountering similar or other problems. If you want viewers to follow your so-called voyeur site then hire more competent IT personnel and spend some money on sufficient reliable equipment. Your tenants are brutal but so are you - FFS!!!!

RLC - WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Over the last few months I have noticed that it is getting more and more difficult to access some apartments (3 flashing white dots). I give it some time and then try another apartment. Some are quick to open while others don't or take forever. When a tenant walks to another room and I try to switch cams then I lost the person (where did they go). What a bunch of shit. I hear that chatters have been encountering similar or other problems. If you want viewers to follow your so-called voyeur site then hire more competent IT personnel and spend some money on sufficient reliable equipment. Your tenants are brutal but so are you - FFS!!!!

RLC - WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

It depends on what kind of scripted show is going on at the time....lol..."if its to bad the dam lights well go out until everyone is back into their stage position." The cams just can't handle all the bullshit they see any more. LOL8)

5 hours ago, Vaz said:

2019 and they have been going long enough to have better streaming and variety of different tenants and nationalities. To much being invested in average girls that are not any better than what you can see or Chaturbate.

Roughly 7/8 years and still fucking about with the same old thick as fuck Russians. Even watching the Spanish and Czech (Apart from K&S) You can tell just doing normal stuff around the Apartment, how much more smart and common sense they have.

1 hour ago, Bandit said:

Roughly 7/8 years and still fucking about with the same old thick as fuck Russians. Even watching the Spanish and Czech (Apart from K&S) You can tell just doing normal stuff around the Apartment, how much more smart and common sense they have.

Good point. Remember Carina and Sabrina? They were about as real as you could get, whether you liked them or not. Some of the rows they had made you wince. Compare them to Masha or J&D, well, it's a world apart. Creating a conveyor belt of copycat apartments allows more control of behavior, which creates total fakery. Even the 'guests' are following orders, sounds ridiculous but i think the evidence is there. We're lead to believe that every tenants friend happens to be into swinging or extra marital affairs. It's lost the plot.

11 hours ago, Bandit said:

So true, but as long as the money keeps coming in not going to change. Change and spending money doesn't look to be something they know or care about. No point complaining over and over, but still giving them money.

10 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Good point. Remember Carina and Sabrina? They were about as real as you could get, whether you liked them or not. Some of the rows they had made you wince. Compare them to Masha or J&D, well, it's a world apart. Creating a conveyor belt of copycat apartments allows more control of behavior, which creates total fakery. Even the 'guests' are following orders, sounds ridiculous but i think the evidence is there. We're lead to believe that every tenants friend happens to be into swinging or extra marital affairs. It's lost the plot.

That's the problem and small majority (fantasists) expects others to do the same. Anyone that has a friend over is automatically either fucking them elsewhere or going to. If you want that why not try VHtv. You know you have lost the plot, when you think Leora is going to get it on with someone else lol.

5 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

That's the problem and small majority (fantasists) expects others to do the same. Anyone that has a friend over is automatically either fucking them elsewhere or going to. If you want that why not try VHtv. You know you have lost the plot, when you think Leora is going to get it on with someone else lol.

Yes, BUT look at E&S for example - Most of their 'Guests' ARE getting into bed with them. Coincidence, or chosen beforehand? Hmm. NO ONE has this many friends like this, no one. Therefore, if you are choosing who comes over, then it's for the cams, then it's for their bosses, then it's for a bonus cheque. Then it's fake.

And yes, the chances of Leora getting with someone else is about as likely as Kira leaving Nina for me. :lol:

20 hours ago, Bandit said:

Could be a number of reasons why they haven't expanded and tried different countries and sure we will never know why. Need to get their act together with how bad the streaming is before they do anything else.

More apmts, more cameras, better quality. 

Sure I get frustrated too when a popular night becomes unwatchable because the feed is too slow.   But mostly the service is better than ever.

Huge investment has gone into the site.

Who does it better?    Please tell us and we can all join them.