MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER THIS WHEN YOU GO FOR A HAIRCUT OR GET YOUR EYEBROWS OR EAR/NOSE HAIRS TRIMMED

Saw this happening in one of the voyeur-villa apartments. As a voyeur I thought I seen it all. This is the first time EVER that I seen something like this. Sorry, but I won't tell you if this excited me or NOT (my hard cock is lying) - lol.

What do you think? Would you give this a shot? What do you think your barber would say if you asked him if he offers this type of service? Imagine others waiting in line butt naked for their turn - lol. To me, this is one of those WTF moments but hey I am open minded for anything (but my butt cheeks are still tightly closed and shy). Now, if this was butch lesbians getting a manly trim like this then I am all in - lol. I just find this funny - I AM NOT putting anyone down.  I am familiar with the phrase "a little off the top" but "a little off the bottom" is quite new to me . Personally, I prefer the DIY shave down below but you never know - lol.

Screenshot (12433).png

Screenshot (12434).png

Screenshot (12435).png

Screenshot (12436).png

Screenshot (12437).png

Screenshot (12438).png

Screenshot (12439).png

Screenshot (12440).png

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:31 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

New barbershop in town "Down Under Hairstyling for Men".  After seeing this pic you might want to consider the merits of a well groomed ass. Imagine your sex partner staring at this while doing 69. 

787_1000.jpg

Create an account to see this content!