Who Turning Lesbian?.

This question is for the Members who still believe the Girls of the Barca Apartment are still going to turn lesbian with each other but others Members can join in to. 

So if anyone of the Girls are going to turn Lesbian with each other who would you like to see turn Lesbian with each other i would say Kamila and Kristy as they are best friends so i would to see them take that one step further and lick each other out.

1 hour ago, Wizard said:

As for incest happening......Really!

That's the best kind of sex. That get's me charged up. Hey, I am an admitted pervert so you can't expect anything better from me. But you sure as hell can expect worse - PMSL. If the participants are over age 18 and adults then ………….  Even roleplaying incest gets the imagination and adrenaline going.

Yeah the Incest stuff was funny i give it away my dirty secret because when a Woman is with Woman who gives a fuck they are still Women with Women after all.

Now let's get back to my original question at the start of my Topic.