New Moderators

Rob1

Hi Guys

After seeing how much this Forum has gone downhill i have decided to become Mod again to try and sort this Forum out and plus i don't see any Moderators about so somebody has to step in and sort this Forum out and get rid of the abusive posts and abusive Members to help make this Forum a happy place again. 

And a place that people will come back to and love hopefully if i am able to get rid of the abusive people we will see the old Members return and the Chat Box and Forum it's self will be full again.

Thanks for listening guys.

14 minutes ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Why not elect members like @dougiestyle4u, @Scotsman84, @cyberleader that have stuck by the forum and not fucked off for two or more years. Someone that's clearly willing to ban another member without knowing the full story is not someone that should be fit to for me to be forum mod. 

Them three names you put forward are the three members i would love to have on my team they are loyal Members and original Members i can trust i have to discuss this with Stncld and Admin.

And yeah i agree with you i did fuck off for 2 years but that was only because of how boring this site has become and the only reason why Admin made me Mod again is because i am trusted,i have done it before and i know what i am doing SIMPLE.

4 minutes ago, Scorpio 22 said:

I'm sure yourself @dougiestyle4u and @Scotsman84 especially knowing certain members would look at the situation and make the right choice for the benefit of the forum. 

the best way to deal with a situation is to hear both sides.and make a decision based on fact,not over emotion or hearsay.

2 minutes ago, Rob1 said:

Them three names you put forward are the three members i would love to have on my team they are loyal Members and original Members i can trust i have to discuss this with Stncld and Admin.

And yeah i agree with you i did fuck off for 2 years but that was only because of how boring this site has become and the only reason why Admin made me Mod again is because i am trusted,i have done it before and i know what i am doing SIMPLE.

And what if a member comes to you and says another member said X,Y and Z what are you going to do about it? This forum has members that are willing to say anything to get another member removed. 

Scorpio you love testing me don't you can't you just be happy there is another Mod around again lol.

Being serious as CyberLeader said we have to hear both sides of the story before making a decision.

a good judge must hear both sides.sometimes when one complains about the other,they seem to leave out the part that caused the other to react to said offence.the hardest thing is not to get bogged down in those he said she said type situations,eventually when the gavel falls the judgement is final.trying to please is not the judge/mods job.its to keep the peace

On 8/23/2019 at 8:16 PM, Rob1 said:

Hi Guys

After seeing how much this Forum has gone downhill i have decided to become Mod again to try and sort this Forum out and plus i don't see any Moderators about so somebody has to step in and sort this Forum out and get rid of the abusive posts and abusive Members to help make this Forum a happy place again. 

And a place that people will come back to and love hopefully if i am able to get rid of the abusive people we will see the old Members return and the Chat Box and Forum it's self will be full again.

Thanks for listening guys.

Welcome back @Rob1👍

Good luck with your task. I remember the days there were three or four different Robs on the chat simultaneously instead of three or four different users...

I must be getting old. 

Create an account to see this content!

• 8 months later...

Even Rob1 came back as a mod for a month or two and quit again. Lost cause. The Chat Room is for the "select" few. You have to talk their game AND be as "knowledgeable" as them - hahaha, so funny. Discussed.cc is comfortable with the closed door meetings in the Chat Room (commonly referred to as the Real Old Boys Club). Amazing how much the chatters enjoy easy women, druggies, abusers of all kinds and not so pretty ladies of the day and night. Chatters seem to expand their demands for only lesbians to being open to any kind of sex with anybody or anything. I guess a Barca girl taking a stroll down "shemale" lane will definitely be the talk of the town (Chat Room). Both RLC and the Chat Room mirror each other to the point of being brutal as fuck and not worth the time of day but are still well worth my two cents in badmouthing them.

• 1 month later...