Kylie & Rus Fan Page

6 hours ago, secert1 said:

Time for them to leave😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Oh if only they would!! Sadly though, one of the most staged, fake group of tenants rlc have ever put together now have a captive audience - Just what the bosses wanted. :-\

3 hours ago, Qman1 said:

Love the way Viola wanted to put her hand on Kylie last night and she pushed her away, really. 

She does that A LOT. Kylie only puts up with her as much as she can, it's so clear to see. The only time she will allow stuff is 1) When she is off her head, and 2) When it's on a pay cam. I have seen many times where she does indeed literally push Viola away and gives her a look of disapproval. Yet some have been convinced that they are friends. Thankfully, many of us who have seen this scenario before can tell easily that Kylie DOES NOT like what she has found herself in. She can't hide it. 

It really is funny how Kylie cannot hide how she doesn't want Viola in her sex life, or even in general, yet Viola can't take the hint. She can only let her in by getting off her head. Well it was in your contract! You should have checked it first!

Oh and Kylie, your attempts at being lesbian are pure hilarity!!:lol:

I saw the show yesterday, and rus will not even touch her, i know i would have been playing with both of them, Kylie didn't even return the favor and Viola was so on top of her. just do not get this three i know they need their own space but it seems like kylie does not want her there unless she is drunk.

2 hours ago, Qman1 said:

I saw the show yesterday, and rus will not even touch her, i know i would have been playing with both of them, Kylie didn't even return the favor and Viola was so on top of her. just do not get this three i know they need their own space but it seems like kylie does not want her there unless she is drunk.

That's it. RLC in their cocky attitude of late have stuck a couple with another woman and told them to have threeways. What they didn't take in account was the girlfriend not liking the other woman and having to share her man with her. They expected it to work and it hasn't. Get rid of all three, a total waste of time and an insult to viewers intelligence. It's about time RLC woke up. And grew up.

3 hours ago, Pleasant said:

That's it. RLC in their cocky attitude of late have stuck a couple with another woman and told them to have threeways. What they didn't take in account was the girlfriend not liking the other woman and having to share her man with her. They expected it to work and it hasn't. Get rid of all three, a total waste of time and an insult to viewers intelligence. It's about time RLC woke up. And grew up.

That's not going to happen...."not yet anyway"....the threesome show well not happen for a few more weeks....lol....not until they think they have more paying viewers...lol...until then all you are going to get is what your getting now..."three getting drunk twice a week for the cams and Viola playing the part of the visiting horny mystery lady, who basically can do nothing but masturbate and sit and watch." LOL   With Rus and Kylie last visit...."the only other person that's are allowed to screw Rus and give him a blow job is Gina, and the only persons that was allowed to screw Kylie was the twines....and Kylie failed....because the twins didn't want her drunk ass in that way." LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

Thankfully i missed it, but i believe Kylie and Viola had a video call with Irma and Gina. Which of course had to involve naked teasing from both places.

Wow. They're not even trying to hide that everyone on screen are all recruited from the same agencies anymore.

'Real Life'! My frigging ass.

But i caught the aftermath of their drunken afternoon love-in, when Kylie was helped to bed by rus and threw up several times in a bucket. And where was her 'Good Friend' Viola? Looking after her, checking on her? No, she went to the balcony and got on the phone. Ha!

They couldn't care less!

• 4 weeks later...

Now that Viola has left the apartment, Rus and Kylie doesn't seem to enjoy each other as much when it comes to sex,  I wonder well it take a few drops of booze when its their turn to do a show for the viewers.  I guess now I understand why RLC brings in helpers for some that really needs help with their mates.8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Now that Viola has left the apartment, Rus and Kylie doesn't seem to enjoy each other as much when it comes to sex,  I wonder well it take a few drops of booze when its their turn to do a show for the viewers.  I guess now I understand why RLC brings in helpers for some that really needs help with their mates.8)

Weird isn't it? There were many times they looked so incompatible, now she's gone, they look bored! Wouldn't surprise me if another woman turned up, only for K to then keep her away from her man too!!

On 5/10/2020 at 9:59 PM, Pleasant said:

Weird isn't it? There were many times they looked so incompatible, now she's gone, they look bored! Wouldn't surprise me if another woman turned up, only for K to then keep her away from her man too!!

it seems like they do not even like each other, kind of boring now