Kylie & Rus Fan Page

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like another night for the Drunks and their sex toy "Viola".."as the days pass Kylie seems more into Viola then she does Rus, and Rus seems to want to fuck both, but both girls seems to be playing the blue ball game with the slow thinking house drunk stud...lol...I wonder what's going to happen when Rus start fucking Viola much better then he does Kylie,  I remember Rus did have some alone time with Gina who would give it up to anyone even Leo for a drink,  and I also remember when Kylie tried to fuck one of the twins while Gina and Rus went to the store for more booze...lol....and neither twin wasn't having it,  now I am wondering what in the hell do they see in Viola...besides her tits....she is Shot...UP!!!!  Well for the next 6 month's...our new Three Drunks Stooges. LOL8)

7 minutes ago, secert1 said:

Were they go all of sudden

Probably to the nearest open bar to celebrate their staged "threesome" show!!!  Those two are very comical when it comes to real life living, and now an addition "Viola"....I think they well kept viewers watching, but in a different way...lots of laughter!!! LOL8)

17 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Probably to the nearest open bar to celebrate their staged "threesome" show!!!  Those two are very comical when it comes to real life living, and now an addition "Viola"....I think they well kept viewers watching, but in a different way...lots of laughter!!! LOL8)

Looks like though they are perfect actors following company orders, judging how the chat room have took them to their hearts. ::)

They are as predictable and obvious as can be - Exactly why these three have been hired. Does anyone really think it's not all choreographed? Typical behavior, little teases here and there so they build up the tension, having a captive audience then waiting, desperate for it to happen. Remember olive or drug girl with jane and dick? All the ones masha and sasha had staying? Same old thing here.

It's tedious, they are tedious. It's a farce.

1 hour ago, Pleasant said:

They are as predictable and obvious as can be - Exactly why these three have been hired. Does anyone really think it's not all choreographed? Typical behavior, little teases here and there so they build up the tension, having a captive audience then waiting, desperate for it to happen. Remember olive or drug girl with jane and dick? All the ones masha and sasha had staying? Same old thing here. It's tedious, they are tedious. It's a farce.

I knew I has seen her face before, but couldn't place her!!!!....."Your right she was the drug/whore for Jane and Dick...they both had sex with her, and now she's hired to do the same thing with Rus and Kylie."....same shit, different clients. LOL8)

On 3/13/2020 at 8:41 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

I knew I has seen her face before, but couldn't place her!!!!....."Your right she was the drug/whore for Jane and Dick...they both had sex with her, and now she's hired to do the same thing with Rus and Kylie."....same shit, different clients. LOL8)

NO, that's not what i meant! You've read it wrong.  All i was doing, was comparing the 'tease' behavior of this lot to the other apartments tease shows from before. She is definitely NOT the same girl - So i want to put on record that the girl who used to be with J&D is a totally different woman! But plays to the cameras just as much sadly.