Diane's Birthday Party

Well it looks like RLC has gotten all the strippers, hookers, and go-go girls from B1, B2 to join Diane and her crew in the GP apartment for a so call extended Birthday party.  Yesterday seems RLC granted her "Diane" a day off for her and her house crew.   With the likes of B1's Gina the party should be a hit..."as long as the booze doesn't get short and something to snort off cam"....Irma may be able to control her and then again she may not.  As far as the B2 girls, "I did notice that Olivia and Ulyana brought their drug store with them "Elvis" the male drug supplier, he should make things exciting later on this evening.  I do wonder why the B3 couples was not invited to this mass gathering..."they did get the GP some viewers last week when neither one of them couldn't."   I guess Amelie and Assol didn't want to stick around for this grand party and decided to leave early.

Lets hope tonight doesn't turn into another fight like last weeks show, and that Diane well remember this day, after all a Madam should be given top priority for all her work in the pass and future.  "Personally, I am hoping that this is an out going farewell party for everyone that's there, there stay has been way over due and its time for RLC to clean house and bring in something new to the site.

With that said "Happy birthday Diane"8)

PICTURE 9007.gif

3 hours ago, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

well it appears Irma's down for the count. so this will turn into a lesbian limpdick smorgasbord. with all the usuale supects. doing what they do. add Gina to the mix and you have RLC version of good girls gone bad 

I like that "good girls gone bad"....funny they have always been bad....there only allowed to show their real colors when needed by RLC, I am sure they are getting the pay that they would get on the streets as a hooker.  Gina well always be a drunk, drug user and a capital whore.  All that and what they are doing shouldn't be a surprise for viewers it happens every year at this time...only thing missing is B3....who probably wanted more money!!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

I guess last night's show on how to be a real Hooker was a success for the GP apartment and it's all cast of Russian whores and a few members,  And Gina got the award for having everyone look like her at the end, drunk, slutty and high on drugs!!!  I think Mr. Putin himself should personally reward her for letting the world know how Russian women are really like. LOL8)

From my understanding in the Chat Room, Ginger won last night for being able to take on more strange Dicks then any other.  I guess she well most likely be awarded whore of the year!!! ...Most of us know who won the drunk and drug of the year already!!! "Great job Ginger and Gina"LOL8)

On 5/11/2020 at 3:39 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I like that "good girls gone bad"....funny they have always been bad....there only allowed to show their real colors when needed by RLC, I am sure they are getting the pay that they would get on the streets as a hooker.  Gina well always be a drunk, drug user and a capital whore.  All that and what they are doing shouldn't be a surprise for viewers it happens every year at this time...only thing missing is B3....who probably wanted more money!!! LOL8)

that what i mean Rlc is destroying all of these guys in the chat myths. I alway say that the Barca apts are excort training camp those that make it through go on to be great whores. now I knew Gina & Irma HO off cam but never thought gina would give in on cam but she did and in the pantry, out all place. and that Fiona even though she never took dick last night is going to be one of Barca greatest whores her acting is pretty go LOL. by the way did you catch D<K<G and the 2 RLC studs smoking meth in the hall last night. at first i thought he was banging Diane in the corner with Kim as a look out. but from the third floor terrace cam you can see exactly what they are doing watch how diane keeps flicking her lighter and how they all bend down and get a puff