Charly, Dora, Marta

• 3 weeks later...

The solo appearance of Elisa was most interresting, the reappearance with her friend fima was not.

Nevertheless I am interrested if Elisa is allright and happy. Years ago someone posted  pictures of her 

private life, just ordinairy pictures, I hoped to see some more of the present.

And about Heidi Romanova I wonderred why there was were so few pictures, she had probably rejected it in 1 day.

Beautiful woman, pity you let her go !

Waitng for a proper answer from the led-eyed skull.

5 hours ago, Dundas said:

The solo appearance of Elisa was most interresting, the reappearance with her friend fima was not.

Nevertheless I am interrested if Elisa is allright and happy. Years ago someone posted  pictures of her 

private life, just ordinairy pictures, I hoped to see some more of the present.

And about Heidi Romanova I wonderred why there was were so few pictures, she had probably rejected it in 1 day.

Beautiful woman, pity you let her go !

Waitng for a proper answer from the led-eyed skull.

I have some video of the event but I'll have to post them tomorrow.  I have been extremely busy today and just haven't had the time but place a gif image.

Heidi Romanova what ever was posted in pictures about her was likely taken down by means of a DMCA Takedown which is out of our control.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Charly, Dora, Marta