Demi & Ashton

28 minutes ago, abebbcrog said:

I know what you are thinking. Who the hell am I to give you advice. I probably will be in the bad books but it has to be said. It is not good when VH employees start to notice that thing are not to hot. Please use your imagination. This is not for my benefit but do more around the kitchen table. Punters want something new I know sex is very important but it is not all about that. It is about every day life and having fun. having fun very important 

1. That was about viewers and not the tenants.

2. Couldn't care less about what tenants/employees notice. 

3. Can be damn sure if most tenants read the forums they would be thinking the exact same. 

4. I do plenty around the kitchen table. 🤣

13 minutes ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

@dougiestyle4u. You worked out WTF is going on yet?? 🤣

Not a fucking clue. Almost as if he is corresponding to a tenant and, in his head, gets feedback. Or maybe he is an ex-boyfriend or wannabe boyfriend or stalker to one of the tenants. That specific apartment had closed up but Demi & Ashton moved in with Helena & Christopher.  Guess this is his way of interacting and being close to that tenant. With hardly any members logging in lately he can freely use the forums to say what he is thinking. Sure lot of posts/comments by him.

2 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Not a fucking clue. Almost as if he is corresponding to a tenant and, in his head, gets feedback. Or maybe he is an ex-boyfriend or wannabe boyfriend or stalker to one of the tenants. That specific apartment had closed up but Dem & Ashton moved in with Helena & Christopher.  Guess this is his way of interacting and being close to that tenant. With hardly any members logging in lately he can freely use the forums to say what he is thinking. Sure lot of posts/comments by him.

It's definitely "different". 🤣

Just now, Scorpio 2.2 said:

It's definitely "different". 🤣

Camcaps has a guy commenting about what exactly Leora is wearing, what she is doing and if she left the apartment or came back, what she is eating, when Leora is on the phone, what she watches on TV, about her washing her pussy, her masturbation, her crying, her dancing and much more. And all that is just one hour. I guess that is his only tenant to watch. Constant comments just like the US political forum. Is anyone normal anymore FFS!!!.

5 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Camcaps has a guy commenting about what exactly Leora is wearing, what she is doing and if she left the apartment or came back, what she is eating, when Leora is on the phone, what she watches on TV, about her washing her pussy, her masturbation, her crying, her dancing and much more. And all that is just one hour. I guess that is his only tenant to watch. Constant comments just like the US political forum. Is anyone normal anymore FFS!!!.

CamCaps has it all. Crazy bus for sure dropped some crazy motherfuckers there. 🤣

Create an account to see this content!