Chat

vampire

Not sure why so many people hate us chatters , Yes I am one of them ,  Do you remember it was RLC Cam Fans to begin with .  Yes we comment on the right now happenings of RLC , Hey the chat is live , I have in the past commented many times in other areas of this forum.  Chat has gone down a lot lately,  But is it because us few chatters are ass holes .  Or maybe the quality of he product has gone down .  I always took chat as to be a fun way to talk about RLC and yes we do discuss other things from time to time .  As to say we do not care about the girls or couples on RLC is totally wrong .  Glad you can read our minds .--I see people here who seem to dislike Me as a chatter and I am sad because I like and respect them .--But life goes on --There has been times when chat was almost dead and I did not see others come in and get a New and better Chat going .  Talk is cheap --Well I hate no one , Do not need this in this New Year .  I hope you all live and prosper .---Happy 2021

14 hours ago, vampire said:

Not sure why so many people hate us chatters

I, personally, don't hate the chatters. What I hate about the Chat is the content being discussed. Every day it is mainly about Realifecam but more particular about the Barca girls. Barca is put on a pedestal and the chatters appear to make them out as something special to follow. The girls do nothing but the chatters highlight and over analyze their little movements. Reallifecam is basically a shit show compared to 4 to 6 years ago but the chatters keep finding themselves hooked on it. Forget about getting a hardon or even a semi - lol.

Just my opinion - if the chatters would ease up on the amount of Reallifecam/Barca talk and start talking more about other voyeur cam sites or anything of interest outside RLC then I believe some members WOULD try chatting again. Remember years ago when myself and other long-term members would chat with you and others pretty much within the 24 hour period during almost every day of the week. There was some chat about the RLC apartments but it was open and free to talk about anything and constant joking and laughing. Remember Blaster entering the Chat Room with his funny short videos or gifs? Even new members would jump in because the chat was "interesting and funny" (that was how I got enough nerve to sign up with Reallifecamfan.com). I really wanted to chat with all the great respectful and funny chatters which enabled us to have friends around the world through this social media site.

Vampire, take a time out and think about the mostly same few chatters every day over the last 2 years. Is it because the long-term members hate the chatters? Do new members also hate the chatters and the reason why they don't participate or even continue after a few weeks of some chatting? Is RLC so bad that no one wants to chat about any apartments? I believe this statement to be true. To me, it is the constant petty talk about the Barca girls that turns members off from joining in discussions. It is like having to listen to a Kitty fit for hours and days on end - just shoot me FFS - lol. One time my girlfriend argued with me and wouldn't stop bitchin' at me so I snapped and told her to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Smart me, I knew as soon as the words were leaving my mouth that I would be in deep shit. Sure enough, boy did I pay for that one BIG time- I lost my manhood and balls and had to apologize profusely. Funny isn't it that women don't seem to appreciate the words "shut the fuck up" but when someone would tell me to "shut the fuck up" I would give a thumbs up and enjoy the quiet time out - LMFAO.  I am easy going and don't take things too personal. Just adding some humor to a touchy subject.

The Chat Room is the main focus of this site but NOT well used and has resulted in very poor overall participation within this site (both Chat Room and Forums). My honest opinion, the Chat content of discussions has to change in order for this site to gain more participation by old and new members. Our negativity hasn't killed this site but the Barca, Barca, Barca talk has. Not much else to say, because I try to say what keeps me from entering the Chat Room. I think the chatters need to huddle and decide on whether to use a new play book within the Chat Room.

• 1 month later...

If I remember correctly , This site used to be real life cam , And certainly since the loss of all the Russian apartments the focus is pretty well on the Barca apartments , I agree the talk about them can get boring .  Since chat has dwindled a lot , I am very open to discuss other topics , I see no one coming on here and trying that .  You complain about it but do not try to change it .  Believe it or not , Many of us are capable of discussing other things .  Come on in and give it a try .---

On 2/27/2021 at 3:54 PM, vampire said:

If I remember correctly , This site used to be real life cam , And certainly since the loss of all the Russian apartments the focus is pretty well on the Barca apartments , I agree the talk about them can get boring .  Since chat has dwindled a lot , I am very open to discuss other topics , I see no one coming on here and trying that .  You complain about it but do not try to change it .  Believe it or not , Many of us are capable of discussing other things .  Come on in and give it a try .---

Vampire, as a long member as you and myself, you know that the Chat Room has become a control center for those who only want to talk about nothing but those Barc ladies, "try and change the subject or just disagree with any thing other then the subject and your ass is either out of just ignored by certain members who think they own the the Chat!!  If you don't have a special badge then your slowly out anyway.  I have seen new members join and gone into the Chat Room and after about a month left or just stop using the Chat Room.  There is only one topic in the Chat Room and you know it...."surly there aren't any slow members joining this site who can't figure out whats going on after a while of being told what to think and what they must think and what they aren't seeing....in other words "don't fuck up my fantasy by telling me how to hold my dick when yours is down, "not speaking about you personally" but hopefully you do understand where I am coming from.  I for one know I am not wanted in the Chat nor RLC because of my thoughts when I see shit fucked up..."neither has kept me out, but for one RLC isn't really worth my money any more, and I have thought about rejoining just for the hell of it, as far as the Chat Room it has been filtered down to me that once I sign into the Chat Room all well either leave or just ignore me anyway so most of the time I live in the Forum and do my thing where my words won't get erased because of a control freak who can't handle the truth about women they well never fuck.   No its not a complaint any more because those higher up doesn't seem to care how the Chat is controlled, but as far as a real complaint "all is a fact."  Yes you dam near need a special badge to get into the Chat Room!!!8)

Create an account to see this content!

Shit I will talk about anything in the chatroom...come on after midnight California time...its always empty -  I know me and Vamps discuss our love/hate relationship often (during the day - he can't stay up too late now) ....and our love for beer..( I just can't agree with him on blow-up dolls 😕 )....has nothing to do with RLC Barca girls..

I still can't believe that the Chat Room is allowed to be so "fucked up". The way members can make fun of others and just post garbage to piss members off sure ruins this site. At least BTR kept the chat very respectable, interesting, fun and what it was designed for. Time to get serious and "Fix It Up".