Mirukawa & Dantez Fan Page

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have to say that this apartment is not the most exciting one. Not much luck here. 
Do they have ANY emotions ? They both have just one single expression on their face and that screams BORED or “i don’t give a shit” and they seem to live separate lives and have no interest in one another or whatsoever

• 1 month later...

It happened !!! 
They can shut off the internet… 

it happened some days ago but I had to process it , took some good nights of sleep , talked with a professional about it but here it comes .. 

They showed *insert drums* …… emotions toward each other !!! 
M was laughing , D was looking bored and like he didn’t understand what was happening but he also showed signs of an emotion , not sure what kind but I think there was a glimpse of happiness there. 
Never thought we would see something crazy like that , it was nice to see something else than a grumpy face on M and something more than a “mmm I hope I do not shit my pants while looking like Forrest Gump”  face of D. Other than that .. I Love the lazy dog 

• 3 months later...