RLC daily moments #3

Dave 77

• 4 weeks later...

Babysitter at Masha came into the bedrom singing "Are you lonesome tonight" and entered the bed.
Elvis responded with "I'm nothing but a hound dog!" and climbed on top lol
Around 07:30 local time

Tbh, I can't tell who the lady is (blur thumbs). I assume it's the "babysitter" - I doubt Masha is back in town. Time will tell.

Edit:
Guess it was false alarm - it was not Elvis in the bed lol

Edited by PeterGrey
new info

4 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Babysitter at Masha came into the bedrom singing "Are you lonesome tonight" and entered the bed.
Elvis responded with "I'm nothing but a hound dog!" and climbed on top lol
Around 07:30 local time

Tbh, I can't tell who the lady is (blur thumbs). I assume it's the "babysitter" - I doubt Masha is back in town. Time will tell.

Edit:
Guess it was false alarm - it was not Elvis in the bed lol

Could be his brother/cousin lol. Same nose. 🤣 Better to ask the professionals. 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see that RLC has brought in some new people....."it's about time." LOL

Now all they have to do is educate the ones like "Shantal and Azura" on what to do, I guess that its good that their both are living in different apartments but the both of them seems lost most of the time and seems none of the other young ladies are schooling them on what to do in front of the cams, "yes their sexy and all that, but Azura needs to show more skin and stop dressing as though she is headed for the local Mall, and Shantal seems to give herself great orgasms before she falls to sleep at the end of the day......."has anyone told her that she is on cam and that there are paying fans out there who are looking forward to watching what she does daily and not under the dam covers hiding when masturbating...shy?...bullshit  they wouldn't have joined!!!" LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

One would think Harley could choose BF from the top shelves, but instead she ends up with Vencel's elder cousin lol
Maybe there's hope for all of us :D

Like so many quite low standards. Must be their personality. 🤣

On 5/11/2023 at 10:05 AM, PeterGrey said:

B1:

Megan back - not the worst thing they could do.
Who's in her bed with her? Can't tell from the blurry thumb.

And Sambuka, new girl?
: a drink (liqueur) / an artist / an oyster, a shell - I guess we'll find out lol

Welcome :)

Yana on the scene again. Looks to be bed sharing with her.