Carla & Yanai Fan Page

• 1 month later...

Another question , I saw this one also pop by in the slowchat. How are they allowed to “hide” away in a blind corner and do their cam shows ? 
isn’t the whole point of the program to show your life , even if that includes moaning and doing some fake shows on a cam site. You see more couples sitting just out of camera reach and that is not really a problem , but seeing her doing it intentionally and structurally is irritating. 
I was really happy when they showed up as a returning couple , but man , do they disappoint immensely! Also , still not a fan of the artificial body “enhancements” .. the butt looks full again and way better but the rest is weird and out of proportion. A flat gut but chubby arms and face.. it just doesn’t look real and nice anymore. 
somehow I sense that “Yanai” isn’t very happy in this situation too but I can be mistaken. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Really ?? 🤭

we all thought Carla was doing sex cam shows in front of her webcam , hidden in a corner , away from the RLC cams but she was doing sex SCAM shows … naked of course. 
Or Yanai was selling illegal Fifa stuff online. 

😂 😊

But was it the real police who busted in ??  Strange … it does not help that they “jumped ship” two days ago for a loooooooong vacation. I did not notice any stressful packing or weird behavior so let’s assume it was a misunderstanding. Kind of F-ed up when that happens when you are on holiday of course. I think we better forget it completely , we will probably never know what happened or get any clarification about it so it will all be speculation. 

I don't believe it was anything they were doing illegally. Never seen them do anything other than have drinks. It was certainly the real cops in riot gear, Polcia on their backs, guns and body cams I saw on 2 of them. Some had ARAO I think it was on their backs. A few of them even wore full face mask to conceal their identity. I believe it was just a coincidence that they happened to go out of town a few days before hand. I am sure there is someone that has access to their SM that will find out the truth in do time and say something here or on CC. Hell, Stone-Cold has his ways of finding out the truth at times and may say or may not

5 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Is rather weird. If they were doing sketchy shit, someone would have noticed. Certain members notice if tenants get a new spot 🤣

The only nefarious thing Carla has done was she got picked for shoplifting some make up but that doesn't warrant a Riot Squad for busting in.

Only time will tell if hey come back online or gone for good.   If i hear anything else on the matter I'll post it.