Voyeur Villa

Agree with you, cyberleader,  about the roleplaying. As long as it is playful and no one gets hurt but erotically stimulates them then it is okay. I find it weird that the tenants sleep over at different apartments (at first I thought I was seeing things - lol). Always enjoy seeing Marna's and Inna's big tits. The Asian girl is cute and nice to observe and sort of reminds me of Alina who was a former tenant of RLC a few years ago. Voyeur-villa should seriously work on improving their cam quality.

your logic is correct,thankfully it ended with them both having sex,the interchange can be  a good thing but like you said it does pose a bit of head scratching,but seeing them in the sam place all the time can get a bit stale,so its nice to mix it up abit

2 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

your logic is correct,thankfully it ended with them both having sex,the interchange can be  a good thing but like you said it does pose a bit of head scratching,but seeing them in the sam place all the time can get a bit stale,so its nice to mix it up abit

Yes, variety is the spice of life but for me it relates to sex partners - lol. You are correct though since the tenants do bounce around through most of these apartments but they do show nudity and sex and sometimes orgies (who doesn't like to see this?). Some RLC tenants visit each other the odd time but very little or no nudity and definitely no sex (b-o-r-I-n-g).