Voyeur Villa

Never a shortage of body painting for these voyeur sites. Okay ladies now it is time to turn the tables around. My suggestion, since the guys seem to avoid this, is for the girls to paint the naked guys but they have to paint someone other than their own partner. Sure you will see a lot of naked cocks bouncing around and hairy asses in your face but I am sure that most of the female viewers would love to see this. With the body painting anything goes even if it is embarrassing for the guys. Equal rights you know. Guys will never paint themselves or other guys so this is a chance to make fun of them but that is where you get the most laughs. I love watching girls "play time" when they all get naked and you see them from all angles. Us guys are happy seeing all this. How about this Voyeur-Villa staff? Some female viewers would probably like a similar treat along with the laughs to go with it.

5 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Never a shortage of body painting for these voyeur sites. Okay ladies now it is time to turn the tables around. My suggestion, since the guys seem to avoid this, is for the girls to paint the naked guys but they have to paint someone other than their own partner. Sure you will see a lot of naked cocks bouncing around and hairy asses in your face but I am sure that most of the female viewers would love to see this. With the body painting anything goes even if it is embarrassing for the guys. Equal rights you know. Guys will never paint themselves or other guys so this is a chance to make fun of them but that is where you get the most laughs. I love watching girls "play time" when they all get naked and you see them from all angles. Us guys are happy seeing all this. How about this Voyeur-Villa staff? Some female viewers would probably like a similar treat along with the laughs to go with it.

that would be funny to watch,sausage painting.the way things are at the moment it seems the guys are all over the place marna and andy no more it seems,susen and her man,no future there it looks like,so its only greg and inna and jackie and phill are actual couples at the moment.some balance and stabilty is needed,but in the mean time i am enjoying the ladies only parties,it was nice to see marna smiling today,the party ended with a group masto session,,more of the same please ladies..

Create an account to see this content!

12 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

that would be funny to watch,sausage painting.the way things are at the moment it seems the guys are all over the place marna and andy no more it seems,susen and her man,no future there it looks like,so its only greg and inna and jackie and phill are actual couples at the moment.some balance and stabilty is needed,but in the mean time i am enjoying the ladies only parties,it was nice to see marna smiling today,the party ended with a group masto session,,more of the same please ladies..

Wasn't aware of the couples being apart since I don't catch the action often enough. It always seems like the girls have fun when they are together enjoying play time. Guys just can't relax and have fun - SIMPLE. It is like guys are "stuck in the muds". Don't like seeing couples fight but all voyeur sites have that and I guess it IS real life after all. I think it would be nice to watch these girls have a naked dance party and enjoy their sexy moves.