Voyeur Villa

Hey, this girl doesn't have a face so I can't tell you what the color of her eyes are. I can tell you that she has a dynamite backside. Love these pics from behind as a girl bends over with her legs spread open to expose the two finest holes you ever want to cum upon (sorry, was suppose to say come upon - lol). Man - what an ass, what a pussy, what an asshole, what I would do with that - mmm mmm mmm. That is an optimum position for a girl if she wants erection attention. Damn good eating too. How can you say no to this? Unless you are a Paul, Stepan, Lev, Daniel, Raul, Eric or Smith (they all are infrequent fuckers even when their girl shoves her naked ass and pussy in their face - them useless dumb fucks).

Just saw the couple in the Tula apartment arguing and it appears to be about the dog they have, In the past he was abusive to the girl and now to the dog. He even chased the dog and then covered it with a pail to restrict the dog's ability to freely run around (he wasn't joking or playing around). Never did like this useless piece of shit for a human and he never should be allowed on voyeur-villa. Always wondered what women find attractive in a guy with a very rough character.